Photo

When will it stop ! *Pics*

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#21 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 12:49 PM

wow, that is a butt load of snow but I love it though...I'm a winter/snow person and this winter we really didn't get much snow...mostly all rain. Damn global warming!!!

#22 tlomlad

tlomlad
    • Banned
    • 1,949 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 12:51 PM

OHHH I LOVE HTE SNOW I WISH I WAS HTERE WE HAVE NOT Had a good snow here in philly in like 5 years!

#23 Debs

Debs
      • VIP Member
      • 7,104 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 02:22 PM

I don't mind snow, but I HATE the cold!!

#24 PaulaV

PaulaV
        • VIP Member
        • 2,813 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 03:18 PM

We have it pretty bad right now too.
          Those are nice pictures btw :)

We have bizzard-ish conditions.
          We are not allowed to be on the roads or we will be arrested...
          It's called level 3 snow emergency.

How I miss Mexico....

#25 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 08 March 2008 - 08:05 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108
          We're in Kentucky and have about 8" on the ground right now and it's still snowing. It does snow here, but usually only 1 or 2 times per year and never over 3-4".

People here don't handle the weather very well. The grocery stores were packed yesterday! There are no milk or bread or eggs left. Apparently the key to survival is French toast!

I want to go play in it! FI and I might make a snow man. If we do, I'll post pictures!
          maybe its time you girls relocated to so cal?

another mild san diego day

Click the image to open in full size.
          oh Nick you are making me really miss San Diego and California right now-my DH just doesn't get it why I love it so much, so he won't move back with me, but I will live vicariously through your photos!
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#26 MelissaH

MelissaH
          • 1,724 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 08:18 PM

All you people who envy us have obviously never had to shovel a driveway every 2 hours for 3 days straight :P

#27 dragonfly

dragonfly
            • 1,820 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 08:25 PM

I am feeling your pain, it is still snowing here, I can't even open my back deck door because of how high the snow is. My kids and dog are loving it, the snow is past Liam's waist, he is in heaven. We have spent most of the day pushing cars up a small hill beside our house because every other car gets stuck, a few cars have even been abandoned:) Timothy has got tons of snowmobiling in this winter and it has been great for skiing/snowboarding. I hope the snow stays for the rest of our March break, snow beats mud, then I want it all to melt and the warmer weather to find us. It will be really weird to have Easter with this much snow, so much for easter bonnets:) Anyway my fellow snow bunnies goodluck digging out of the wonderful winter weather:)

#28 dragonfly

dragonfly
              • 1,820 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 08:26 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by MelissaH
                All you people who envy us have obviously never had to shovel a driveway every 2 hours for 3 days straight :P
                Melissa think of all the exercise we are getting though:)

#29 MelissaH

MelissaH
                • 1,724 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 08:27 PM

It's not exercise...it's torture :P The God's are torturing me. I'm convinced!

Every time we get a snow storm, John is out of town and I'm the one who has to shovel :P They know!

#30 DreamsTulumBride

DreamsTulumBride
                  • 766 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 08:28 PM

HERE ARE MY UPDATED MPICTURES ! 10 hours later ! WOW! IT is really snowing out there, there is a blizzard warning ! No one should go out !

This fence goes all around my pool...for safety since it's inground...now look at the fence ! No more security !

And here is my light outside... what a difference from the picture taken this morning !

Click the image to open in full size. I will try to find a summer picture so you can compare the light pole outside (winter vs summer) !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users