Photo

How long does it take to hear back from your wedding coordinator?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 04:31 PM

I've emailed mine twice this week and still no response....I am figuring she is really really busy w/ all the other weddings - but I plan on calling her if she hasn't responded by next week!

#12 kr3611

kr3611
    • 127 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 01:26 AM

Thanks, glad to hear I'm not the only one! I'm working w/ lorena at the Vallarta Palace. There's not too much info on here about that resort but I'm keeping my fingers crossed it will all work out. We've already put down a deposit but now we're changing the time and location of the ceremony and I'm anxious to get my invites out. Oh well -- maybe next week! True it is busy wedding time.

#13 ~Kate~

~Kate~
      • 329 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 03:46 PM

Maybe email her again in a few days. I'm pretty lucky with my WC, who has never taken more than 20 minutes to respond to my many emails (crazy, I know!) - but the resort only does 1 wedding/week, so there aren't a ton of brides to deal with. Good luck!!

#14 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 01:35 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
          They do? i never get right away response. Oh well- I was never in that big of a hurry anyways.
          Really? They get back to me right away and if they are busy they let me know when they will have time.

#15 1elephant

1elephant
          • VIP Member
          • 15,998 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 01:42 AM

try calling her!
            mine took FOREVER at first, but when we were down to a month or less, she responded w/in 24-48 hrs.

#16 ericacheer

ericacheer
            • 10 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 12:03 PM

Mine is pretty good about responding. Usually within' 24 hours, unless it's Sun or Mon-her days off.
              Oh, by the way..."hi" I'm a newbie here as of yesterday.
              tj.erica
              puerto vallarta, mexico

http://i32.tinypic.com/1zayq1.jpg

#17 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
              • Banned
              • 494 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 08:42 PM

If you are getting married in 6 months I would like to believe your WC would get back to you within 24 hours no longer than that. My wedding isn't til May 09' and my planner, who I haven't even confirmed yet, gets back to me in about a day. Good Luck..... Please let me know if you have any success or advise I just started the planning process for getting married in PV.

Cheers
                Kathy

#18 theresasc

theresasc
                • 55 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 12:51 PM

I tried a vendor that is highly reccommened on this site. I waited 3 mths to get her to respond to my meal requests and bar. She never responded except to say she was really busy.

Switched to a whole new location & WC. Similar results!!!!

I am now going to PV a week ahead to work on all the details.

#19 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                  • 2,262 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 12:56 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by K&Rwedding
                    If you are getting married in 6 months I would like to believe your WC would get back to you within 24 hours no longer than that. My wedding isn't til May 09' and my planner, who I haven't even confirmed yet, gets back to me in about a day. Good Luck..... Please let me know if you have any success or advise I just started the planning process for getting married in PV.

Cheers
                    Kathy
                    It takes at least 2 weeks for mine to get back to me, sometimes longer, not sure speed is something that bothers them that much lol

#20 newprincessbride

newprincessbride
                    • 110 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 09:57 PM

It takes about 3-5 days for her to respond to the email. However, once I finally hear from her she is pretty thorough in her response.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users