Undecided bride. Ireland? Southwest? Mexico?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 nathanielthompsonphoto

• 1,213 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 07:38 PM

Welcome! I agree with the others. 1st choice Ireland - but probably the most $. 2nd choice Yellowstone - a great opportunity for some unique photos. 3rd Tulum - which would still be insanely cool - but I put it 3rd because your sister already had her's there.

#12 michaelwachniak

• 271 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 05:19 AM

Yellowstone for wedding, Ireland for honeymoon

end of story lol

thats a really tough choice! You really can't go wrong with either of them though! I'd be bouncing off the walls at a chance to go to any of them, so whatever you do, I am sure you will be TOTALLY HAPPY!

#13 starchild

• Moderators
      • 26,161 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 05:50 AM

Welcome! For affordability/value I would suggest Mexico. Ireland is way more expensive and the U.S. is costly too. What about another part of Mexico other than Tulum? Happy planning :)

#14 CorinneMurphy

• 85 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 03:42 PM

Welcome Theresa! What a problem....where to have a DW. Good luck in your journey towards your final decision. Corinne
          Corinne Murphy
          The Sign of the Dove Villa St Thomas USVI

#15 beachbride08

• VIP Member
          • 2,372 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 03:47 PM

I vote for Ireland! It is so beautiful there, and a very fun place to visit.

#16 amandatheo

• 247 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 03:55 PM

and congrats!! You'll find tons of great info on this site and i'm sure you'll find the perfect destination!

#17 Yari

• VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 11:48 PM

Welcome to the forum!!

Happy planning.

#18 Kristie O

Kristie O
                • Banned
                • 369 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 04:41 AM

im just dropping in to say hello, ive never been to any of those locations so im no help on that one. see you around:) so much fun in here.

#19 dragonfly

• 1,820 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 05:28 AM

I would love to see a wedding set in Ireland so that is my purely selfish vote:) but you can't go wrong with any of the locations. How many people do you expect and how do they feel about such a far destination as Ireland?

#20 kr3611

• 127 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 03:02 PM

Those are all great places. If you are trying to keep it affordable for guests, then Ireland is probably out given the Euro and cost of everything over there. We chose Mexico for that reason - a lot of our family is coming in from Chicago and it was still reasonable, plus they can stay at an all inclusive resort. The Southwest is also beautiful, but depending on where you get married it can get pricey. I would think about what's most important to you - a specific setting, time, month, number of guests. Sedona is beautiful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users