Just got back from Cabo-Site Visit!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 Leia78

Leia78
  • VIP Member
  • 2,459 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 09:14 PM

Great Review! Thanks for sharing! I miss Dreams. I can't wait to go back!!!!!!

#12 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,047 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
    • LocationToronto

Posted 06 March 2008 - 09:17 PM

mmmmm cake :)

#13 angitalia23

angitalia23
    • 1,029 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 09:27 PM

Thanks for the review...I like the part about whales (I wanna see one!) Jennifer Hatton is my cake lady as well, so far she has been very responsive and helpful in all of her emails! We decided on the white cake with raspberry puree cream filling.......yummy!
      Anthony & Angela
      19 June 2008

#14 DreamsDreamer

DreamsDreamer
      • 25 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 09:41 PM

Thanks for the review. It is very reassuring. I have talked to Yesica a lot on the phone and she really is very nice. We definitely are in good hands!

#15 A&P08

A&P08
        • 62 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 01:01 AM

Is Divine Divas cheaper than Sweet Dreams? I don't know who I should choose. Any suggestions?

#16 cessyboston

cessyboston
          • VIP Member
          • 2,096 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 01:05 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by A&P08
            Is Divine Divas cheaper than Sweet Dreams? I don't know who I should choose. Any suggestions?
            i loved deena from sweet dreams my cake nis 3 teirs and feeds 75 people and it will cost 448.hope this helps her cakes are amazing..
            Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#17 Leia78

Leia78
            • VIP Member
            • 2,459 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 02:45 AM

hmmm...maybe I should hire an outside cake vendor. Dreams is charging me $6 per person over 10 people for their cake.

#18 Nene

Nene
              • 86 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 01:31 PM

Well to be honest I did not try Dreams cake- but Divine Diva was so easy going and great cakes that I felt I can really trust her making it special. $6 does sound like allot? I also have to pay for delievery, shape of the cake and possibly a mirror under it for decor so it is a personal choice. Some peeps are not that into dessert so if that is the case then no worries and stick with Dreams... Hope this helps?

#19 Leia78

Leia78
                • VIP Member
                • 2,459 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 02:02 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Nene
                  Well to be honest I did not try Dreams cake- but Divine Diva was so easy going and great cakes that I felt I can really trust her making it special. $6 does sound like allot? I also have to pay for delievery, shape of the cake and possibly a mirror under it for decor so it is a personal choice. Some peeps are not that into dessert so if that is the case then no worries and stick with Dreams... Hope this helps?
                  I just contacted Jenn, so I'll see what she says. t's just that I saw that she does a nutella ganache, and that's my favorite!

#20 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
                  • 1,565 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 02:50 PM

pictures pictures. we want pictures of the places :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users