ARGH so mad and annoyed today at work

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Jacqueline

• VIP Member
  • 3,160 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 05:57 PM

I just started this job a few months back, maybe 5 months ago. I basically prepare loan docs for lenders, blah-z-blah. There are so many diff loans that come in and I'm off my training EXCEPT for my real estate loans, I'm still on training b/c I have rarely had to do them, so I'm still "iffy" with them :o( SO I fricken gave my boss a real estate loan that was more complex than normal (i had a co worker help me and they were even confused and have been here for a long time) Well my boss walks over to me after looking it over and says "Ah Jackee Jackee Jackee.... what are you doing..." I wanted to crawl in a dark hole cuz she made me feel so stupid. I feel like a big idiot now, that beeotch. WTF does she expect, AH this week sux at work, I just wanna go home. I hate that she approached me like that, I would never do that. F you if you dont wanna look over my work while Im in training, its your job bitch.

WHEW I feel better.

#2 Kat81

• VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 06:00 PM

Screw them! How are you going to learn if you never do them!!

#3 boscobel

• VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 06:00 PM

Dontcha hate that? Biotch.

#4 Jacqueline

• VIP Member
        • 3,160 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 06:05 PM

i know i know, i am going to brush it off but i am so mad i cant right now.
          and they say to ask questions if we're unsure "..b/c the loans can get tricky and we want you to understand . and blah blah blahhhhh." but yet when i do ask a queestion, it's a hassle for her to answer and help me and they make me feel like im a nag. so this time i just TRIED to do it myself and made alil mistake. which is fine, hence teh training but THATS why i did it wrong :o( bc people suck and are unaproachable. naaaaa nicccce

OH im so mad. i think my neighbor is scared of me right now.

#5 jajajaja

• VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 06:08 PM

I hate people like that. Does it make them feel more superior to make a fool of somebody for doing something wrong? She's probably an insecure beotch that is trying to make her pathetic self feel better.
            Happily married since 2008

#6 Aimless911

• 391 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 06:09 PM

Just remember to breathe...........which sometimes is REALLY hard in situations like that....so maybe just think about catching ur boss making a mistake...love it when that happens....especially when they know they screwed up and never admit to it and give you every excuse under the sun as to why they purposely chose to do it the way they did! (yes...the wrong way!) hehehehehe

Here's hopin the rest of your week gets better!!!

#7 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 06:10 PM

Oh that really sucks! I hate jobs like that. When I started my job I was fresh out of law school and knew nothing about litigation. NOTHING. They literally sent me to court my 2nd day of work and just expected me to figure it out.

It really sucks to be approached like that. My first week my boss said something rude like that to me as well. Uggh bosses!

#8 lucy106

• 2,880 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 06:14 PM

Sounds like she needs a good ass kicking!! We can all go bridezilla on her, that'll teach her! Dont piss off the BDW crew!

#9 monicabrandon2008

• 794 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 06:30 PM

I have never prepared loan docs for real estate loans but I'm a loan officer and have to know all of the real estate programs. It does get very confusing!! When I first started I was a complete mess. I hope your boss can learn to be nicer to you!!!
                    HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!

#10 Celina

• Banned
                    • 2,811 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by lucy106
                      Sounds like she needs a good ass kicking!! We can all go bridezilla on her, that'll teach her! Dont piss off the BDW crew!
                      LOL girl you are on a roll today! Yeah - I agree, let's open a can of Whoop-ass and show HER who's boss!
                      "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users