Photo

Post your ceremony program!

• Please log in to reply
158 replies to this topic

#101 Bruuning17

Bruuning17
  • 173 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 09:43 AM

I think I'm doing them, but just keeping them really simple and printing out myself.  That way I'll still get the programs, but won't be spending a ton of money to have them!

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

Is everyone doing programs? This was one thing I was thinking about leaving out in order to save some cash!!

#102 clgriffi7

clgriffi7
    • Banned
    • 630 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 10:55 AM

I plan on doing DIY programs.  Since I did DIY invites, I think the extra supplies will only cost me ~$7 (white card stock and vellum), so it is more a matter of effort than cost.

My programs (which I just made my first mock-up of yesterday), will be 1/2 of a sheet of paper (so 8.5" tall x 5.5" wide, thus cutting costs) and will be 4 layers thick tied together by navy blue ribbon.  Navy is one of my colors and I have been using this ribbon on the invites and on all of the tags.  The layers will be a top layer of vellum printed with our wedding logo, second layer will be white card stock with the order of events for the ceremony, third layer is also white card stock with the bridal party, fourth layer will be unprinted light blue card stock.  Light blue is our other color and was used for the invites and as a backing for all of the tags.  The white card stock layers will be cut smaller to see the light blue around them.

Top vellum layer with wedding logo (2 per sheet of vellum)

Is everyone doing programs? This was one thing I was thinking about leaving out in order to save some cash!!

#103 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
      • 1,252 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 10:59 AM

here is another one i was thinking of using, what does everyone think?

Attached Files

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#104 J-me

J-me
        • 398 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:12 PM

These are beautiful!

Originally Posted by clgriffi7 

I plan on doing DIY programs.  Since I did DIY invites, I think the extra supplies will only cost me ~$7 (white card stock and vellum), so it is more a matter of effort than cost.

My programs (which I just made my first mock-up of yesterday), will be 1/2 of a sheet of paper (so 8.5" tall x 5.5" wide, thus cutting costs) and will be 4 layers thick tied together by navy blue ribbon.  Navy is one of my colors and I have been using this ribbon on the invites and on all of the tags.  The layers will be a top layer of vellum printed with our wedding logo, second layer will be white card stock with the order of events for the ceremony, third layer is also white card stock with the bridal party, fourth layer will be unprinted light blue card stock.  Light blue is our other color and was used for the invites and as a backing for all of the tags.  The white card stock layers will be cut smaller to see the light blue around them.

Top vellum layer with wedding logo (2 per sheet of vellum)

vellum.png

Second and Third layers (both layers from 1 sheet of white card stock)

program.png

Sorry I don't have a picture of the final product, but hopefully you can picture it.

#105 Coco YUL

Coco YUL
          • 162 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 04:12 PM

Great work ladies...

I'll probably buy handfan and print a label with the ceremony program on it and attach it to the fan... since I won't have a lot to say :)

#106 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
            • 995 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 08:32 AM

i'm going back and forth on programs..i think i'm going to do them..then i think..oh gosh..another project...

still on the fence.  if i do them..it'll likely be a passport or a tri fold..just need to make a decision, already.

R~

#107 cupcake1382

cupcake1382
              • Site Supporter
              • 252 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:10 AM

I had them done by the stationary studio who did our welcome packets.. www.ellaspaper.com

photo.JPG

09-10-11
                Runaway Bay, Jamaica
                I married my best friend!

#108 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
                • 1,008 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 02:37 PM

love love love these!!!!

Originally Posted by cupcake1382 

I had them done by the stationary studio who did our welcome packets.. www.ellaspaper.com

photo.JPG

#109 DRBride11

DRBride11
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 32 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 04:39 PM

Love the RAVENS jerseys!

#110 Sharon99

Sharon99
                    • 1,301 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:52 AM

I am not going to do them. I did order fans & will put them on the seats.

Whenever I go to a wedding I throw out the programs plus I am not having that many guests. Figured it would be a waste.  I would rather spend the money on oot items & favors or whatever.

But of course after seeing this thread they all look so good but I still will probably skip it.

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users