• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
  • 2,302 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 04:15 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
    He calls me Ray Ray Boom Boom. Is that a boxer? I dunno where he got that one.
    Not to sour the mood or anything, b/c these pet names are funny.

But yes, he was a boxer, I think his name was Mancini (spelling?). He was actually in a match in the early 80s and knocked his opponet into a coma, who unfortuanely, died 4 days later. Supposedly his opponet wrote "kill or be killed" before the actual fight in his hotel room. If I'm not mistaken, I think this is why boxing matches only last 12 rounds now.

Lol, don't ask me why I know this, I dont even like boxing like that! You don't have a killer punch by any chance do you?
    2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#12 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 04:17 PM

haha that's funny. FI is a huge boxing fan. That little turd. I never knew where he got that except some close family members sometimes call me Ray. I thought he was just trying to be clever.
      Happily married since 2008

#13 JennyK

JennyK
      • 3,502 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 12:43 PM

He doesn't really have one for me except "baby" but I call him "Pooh Bear". No particular reason but it just rolls off my tongue lol He hates it though because I call my nephew "poopy" and he feels its similar. lol

#14 MandaGracie

MandaGracie
        • 19 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 01:22 PM

We call each other Boo and Moo... and I slip and call him Moo in public all the time. I don't know where MOO came from.. or how it stuck.. but it has :)

#15 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,504 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 01:43 PM

I call FI Boobie and he calls me Boo or Bear.

When we get irritated with each other we break out the 4th grade insults...Buttface, Stinky Butt, Fart knocker, etc

#16 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 05:29 PM

haha that reminds me of the orbitz commercial! Who you calling a cootie queen you lint licker!

#17 Chiquita

Chiquita
              • 2,674 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 05:35 PM

Haha.. that is hilarious! I LOVE that commercial.. my fav is the "what the french toast?!" line that the guy does.. I crack up every time I hear it..

Quote:
                Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                haha that reminds me of the orbitz commercial! Who you calling a cootie queen you lint licker!

#18 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 05:42 PM

So really pathetic- but a few weeks ago I got really wasted with 2 of my friends. I don't know why but we quoted that commercial like crazy. We called people lint lickers, stinky mcstink faces, cootie queens. We left my sister a totally random drunken message because she couldn't go out with us. The next day she texted us "What the french toast?" Oh I died laughing.

#19 MelissaH

MelissaH
                  • 1,724 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 05:43 PM

I call DH Schmoopy...I'm not really sure how that started but it stuck. He calls me Turkey......

#20 1elephant

1elephant
                    • VIP Member
                    • 15,998 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 08:25 PM

i call dh keithbert b/c his business partner's name is al, but his wife calls him albert when she's mad at him...i wanted something to call k when i was mad at him so i picked keithbert! he HATES it, esp. when i shorten it to bert.....
                      he calls me chicken nugget b/c he thinks i look like one (tho i beg to be a chicken tender)...he also calls me cute face sometimes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users