Do I need a Ceremony Program?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 BarefootBride

• 1,266 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 12:19 AM

With maybe 2-6 guests, will I need a program?

#2 Yari

• VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 12:24 AM

I say yes...it will be a nice keepsake for them. Plus, you don't have to make that many.

#3 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 12:26 AM

only if you want one.

#4 boscobel

• VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 12:50 AM

I answered no, only cuz I am not really sure of the point of them. But since you only have 6, it woulnd't be that hard to do, if it is somethingt hat you want to do. Even if you just do one for you, for a keepsake! But I think programs are one thing I am skipping.

#5 Kat81

• VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 01:20 AM

I don't think so. It will obviously just be your close family and or friends. But, then again it would be easy to do for 6 people. Just depends on if you want to put it on that list of to do's.

#6 starchild

• Moderators
            • 26,161 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 01:50 AM

We made them because we wanted fans and thought the combination was cool but you don't need anything you don't want. It wasn't a traditional program since the ceremony is so short but we printed a thank you note to guests and our favorite love poem.

#7 Taradactyle

• 427 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 01:58 AM

Same as the other girls... I don't think one is necessary with your guest count. But then again, you only have to make six. How about if instead of programs you give your guests other ceremony keepsakes (just some ideas... tissue packets, fans, parasols, a flower per guest as they walk into the ceremony).
                Tara & Patrick

Our Non-Pro Pics: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t32280

#8 DreaW

• Banned
                • 2,462 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 12:58 PM

We didn't have any.....Most people don't take them, they usually pick them up, look through them, and then leave it (experience from other weddings)

#9 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 6,996 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 01:07 PM

Like Jamy, I did a program fan so my guests would have something to keep cool with. They're totally not necessary, and I only had 18 guests, but I still wanted it as a keepsake.

#10 happygilmore

• 576 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 01:25 PM

I wouldn't worry about it. I don't think most people take them or if they do, I don't think they end up reading them or keeping them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users