Photo

Are You PREGNANT?!

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 Alipires1

Alipires1
  • 298 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 06:06 PM

My kids are eighth grade and depending on the class they are 13-15 I have a few who know how to push your buttons and they will ask this to be an ass. Here is how it plays out in my class...

Miss Pires: "What is the square root of 169?"

Silence

Z%#^^: (Wiggling and raising his hand excitedly)"Are you pregnant?"

Miss Pires:

(In my head) You little S%&#. I guess you'll find out next year since you'll be back in eighth grade!

(Outloud) No. The answer is 13.

#22 angitalia23

angitalia23
    • 1,029 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 06:23 PM

No worries...kids will always be kids. My students are 8 and the stuff that they are capable of saying is crazy. But a comment like that was probably just them being innocent & asking. There are alot of clothes out right now that resemble "pregnant" clothes, but there so cute!
      Anthony & Angela
      19 June 2008

#23 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 06:27 PM

Ugh stupid kids. You should teach them a lesson because they will grow up to be stupid adults. I have heard adults say that to someone. They are probably the same people that end up saying "are you tired today? You look tired." I hate that- so your basically saying I look like shit. Thanks.
        Happily married since 2008

#24 amym567

amym567
        • 403 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 10:59 PM

Just got home from Kohl's where I shopped in both the maternity department and the non-maternity department! Love those styles that allow me to buy "regular" clothes right now!!!

Amy

BTW- Ann, you are so good with those belly pix! I think I've taken like 2! Need to start taking them weekly now that I'm really showing!

#25 Martha

Martha
          • VIP Member
          • 3,906 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 11:04 PM

Thank you ladies. I couldn't wait to come home and change clothes though.

#26 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,504 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 12:11 AM

People ask me that rather often. I'm super busty so anything loose takes on the tent effect. My favorite thing now is that people ask us if we're trying for a baby! Ummm, I'm 3 months from my wedding, I think I can wait a little bit longer...People are just rude. At least it was a little kid saying that instead of an adult who should know better.

#27 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
              • VIP Member
              • 4,791 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 01:45 AM

Uggggh I so feel your pain on this one! I got asked that sometime last year when I was at my heaviest. I was completely SHOCKED! That's when I knew it was time to go on a diet... I've lost about 15 lbs since then so actually maybe I should thank the person who said that

Oh and I've never worn that top again. Hahaha

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#28 CJEB

CJEB
                • 182 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 01:19 PM

Hehee just found this semi-old tread. I've just been giggling to myself

Last summer all those little "smock" dresses were in fasion in the UK. - On both holidays I was asked if I was pregnant (No!). I love the dresses still

#29 CJEB

CJEB
                  • 182 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 01:21 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Just Martha
                    UGH!!!!!!!!!

I am NEVER wearing this dress again!!! Three different students asked me this today!
                    Just martha - you sign shows baby, I take it you are now?

#30 LisaG

LisaG
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,839 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 01:24 PM

She was then too, when that kid made the comment, but wasn't far enough along to be showing.....kids...lol!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users