• Please log in to reply
1109 replies to this topic

#751 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 05:07 PM

Don't give up, Glenda! lol Maybe you were naughty, but just start over and take it one day at a time.

#752 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 05:10 PM

My weekends just suck!! I'm not even going to make excuses anymore, I just really suck when I have events to go to on the weekends!

I did work out 3 times so far this week and am really going to try to get two more in before the weigh in.

#753 gkashmira

gkashmira
      • 1,962 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 10:31 PM

Hi ladies! OK, I am officially withdrawing from the BL contest! I have actually been on vacation for the past 4 days (which is why you haven't heard from me in awhile) and well I just need to step-out. I think seeing a final number that is a gain rather than a loss is just too depressing for me - it's bad enough I'll have to face the music at my next WW meeting! Anyway, I hope you guys understand! Sorry But I can't wait to see who's going to walk away with the big bucks!
        Kashmira & Dan
        Happily married since June 16, 2007
        http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
        Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
        Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#754 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 11:39 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by gkashmira
          Hi ladies! OK, I am officially withdrawing from the BL contest! I have actually been on vacation for the past 4 days (which is why you haven't heard from me in awhile) and well I just need to step-out. I think seeing a final number that is a gain rather than a loss is just too depressing for me - it's bad enough I'll have to face the music at my next WW meeting! Anyway, I hope you guys understand! Sorry But I can't wait to see who's going to walk away with the big bucks!
          I am so sorry to see you go! Is there a possiblity to skip this weigh in and then weigh in next week with us?

#755 Saraha

Saraha
          • 2,597 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 12:21 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by gkashmira
            Im sorry your so stressed out. Of course we all understand.... but still think you could do it ;o)

#756 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 11:22 AM

I responded to your email too, Kash ... but wanted to say again, I think you can recover ... 1 week won't kill ya! We'll cheer you on extra hard. We promise!

But I understand your decision ... and we'll still be rooting for ya!

#757 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
              • 5,248 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 12:13 PM

Aww Kash I understand. I swear to you I gained like 5 pounds this week. My problem is that I'm usually pretty good during the week but then during the weekend since I'm not working I get bored and stuff my face! Uggh!

Also I notice that if I slip one day, I tend to do bad the next day too. Its so bad. Like once I stuff my face one day, my stomach expands and it expects to eat the same amount the next day. I did horrible this week and I am going to accept my weight gain but I am going to go hardcore again next week.

#758 Alyssa

Alyssa
                • 11,793 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 02:51 PM

hi girls - i just want to say that i am sorry i have been so MIA from my buddies and this thread - i have had so much crazy drama and stress this past week / week and a half (i am losing track) - anyway - i have been eating REALLY good and getting in some exercise - i think it is helping me deal with the stress - i hope i lose some weight tomorrow!

keep up the good work - we are in it for the long haul! :)

#759 Yari

Yari
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,928 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 03:59 PM

We can do it everyone!!! I know it's hard, but it will pay off.

#760 kimkeathley

kimkeathley
                    • 17 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 06:47 PM

how is this going? Did y'all start? How's your weight loss going!?!

If anyone wants to do it again, let me know... i'd love to do it!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users