1109 replies to this topic

#571 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 05:00 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jilly76
    I'm having a rough day ladies, I hope I can contain myself. I'm just in such a BITCHY mood today!! I think its PMS. I want to just chow down on everything in site! But I'm trying hard to contain myself.
    I am sorry to hear this.

Just think it can be done! You did so well last week!!!

I hear ya about wanting to chow down on everything, me too. I went to the gym today and it helped me a lot.

Good luck, just think you can do it.

#572 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
    • Banned
    • 494 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 05:31 PM

I missed the deadline on this BTW biggest loser entry, but would love to be in on the next one. When will the next one start. I love this idea, what a great way to motivate yourself and also have a little support. Props

#573 Saraha

Saraha
      • 2,597 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 07:09 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by K&Rwedding
        I missed the deadline on this BTW biggest loser entry, but would love to be in on the next one. When will the next one start. I love this idea, what a great way to motivate yourself and also have a little support. Props
        Well this one is eight weeks long. So I think the last day is April 30th. Im sure a little bit after that it will start back up again. Once we get another head count and money. So just a guess. Beginning of May?

#574 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 08:48 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Yari
          I am sorry to hear this.

Just think it can be done! You did so well last week!!!

I hear ya about wanting to chow down on everything, me too. I went to the gym today and it helped me a lot.

Good luck, just think you can do it.
          Thanks Yari!

I didn't do too bad yesterday, I did have some wine last night and my head is killing me today! But all in all, I did alright. Thanks for the pep talk!

#575 abileneway

abileneway
          • 58 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 08:49 AM

I'm definately joining the next one too!! Love the idea! I wish I would have saw this when it started. I have a little over a year until the wedding and wanna drop 30 lbs!! And I love all the support on this forum...I'm addicted to it...First thing I do when I get up is check was going on and if there are any new posts! You girls are all great!!!

#576 Saram102

Saram102
            • 9 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 10:56 AM

I'll definitely join the next one too! Great job with this one everyone!

#577 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
              • Banned
              • 494 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 05:41 PM

Great. I will set a reminder to check in the beginning of May. Good Luck to all the current BDW biggest loser contestants....

#578 Saraha

Saraha
                • 2,597 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 05:43 PM

How was everyones second weekend of healthiness

#579 JessicaM

JessicaM
                  • Vendor
                  • 1,969 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 06:26 PM

I totally fell on the wagon on Friday night. I had two glasses of wine and pumpkin ravioli!! Holy cow!! I am back on but that can't be good for this weeks weight loss..yikes!!

#580 Leslie-Xcaret09

Leslie-Xcaret09
                    • 939 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 08:56 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by chprfan
                      I totally fell on the wagon on Friday night. I had two glasses of wine and pumpkin ravioli!! Holy cow!! I am back on but that can't be good for this weeks weight loss..yikes!!
                      You arent the only one! I have to confess I did terrrible this weekend.......ugghhhh what a waste for the past week and a half! I went out last night to celebrate St. Pattys day and once I got there it was and then it was one too many! Then of course after having a few beers I wanted a piece of pizza....so I had that too Today I craved carbs and salt all day and now I feel gross!! I'm ready to be back on track but Im sure that will ruin my #s for this week. Good thing I dont go out too often!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users