• Please log in to reply
1109 replies to this topic

#141 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 04:45 PM

Ok, I got the mail ... and so far, I have received payment from the following people ...

alyssa
    amandalovesryan
    beachbride08 (Michelle)
    Betsy
    cessyboston (Erica)
    chprfan (Jessica)
    froggie1013 (Kristy)
    gkashmira (Kash)
    JamaicaBride062108 (Erin)
    jilly76
    Nrvsbride (Glenda)
    sarah
    shellyf (Shelley)
    Yari

#142 Saraha

Saraha
    • 2,597 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 04:52 PM

Im sorry ANN, My payment is on the way in the mail!! Promise!

#143 gkashmira

gkashmira
      • 1,962 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 04:53 PM

I am so nervous! I feel scared having to send my real weight to someone! Ann, at least I know you are a super sweetheart :)
        Kashmira & Dan
        Happily married since June 16, 2007
        http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
        Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
        Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#144 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 04:58 PM

I bet I will get more checks tomorrow ... hang in there! lol

Ladies - I am so excited for you all, I know that I am soooo bad with self-motivation, and if I wasn't supposed to be getting fatter by the day, I'd be joining you! No one here will judge you - we're all here to encourage eachother (well, and WIN!). lol

Once we get started, you'll have to let me know how you want me to post all of this stuff (the pictures, the % lost, etc.).

#145 cessyboston

cessyboston
          • VIP Member
          • 2,096 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 07:08 PM

i am soo ready for this i took the picture of myself today for my BEFORE pic oh god...i am so wide lol...so happy about this and thank you soo much ann
            Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#146 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
            • 5,248 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 07:18 PM

Ok:

1. I ate like a fat beast this weekend. No seriously, I ate like the end of the world was coming and this was the last meal I was going to have.

2. I can't lie, my FI bartends tonight and I plan on going over there and eating disgusting, greasy bar good.

3. On a plus note I am going to Bed, Bath & Beyond to buy a scale today.

4. I am going to pass out and be mortified when I actually see my weight. (I don't think I've weighed myself in over a year)

5. This past week my pants have been feeling really tight. Not a good sign!

6. As much as I would rather die than take a pic in a bikini, I think I'm going to do it Celebrity Fit Club/Biggest Loser style and take a pic of myself in a sportsbra and shorts. I figure Ann will have a kick laughing hysterically.

7. Ann if you show these pics to anyone I will hunt you down and...well I don't know what I would do to you b/c your so darn nice and I heart you too much to do anything bad to you...oh forget it. LOL.

#147 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 07:22 PM

you girls crack me up!

so I have a few questions ...

1) You girls are all going to be sending me before pics, right? (and after pics at the end?) What do you want me to do with these? Am I holding them all until the end, and then posting the before and after?

2) You're all sending me your weight each week, correct (along with an image)? So I will track that, but then I will only post the % change from the prior week, correct? I won't be posting any actual weights.

3) And along with #2, I will track the change since the last week weight, as opposed to the starting weight? Or should I always go from teh starting weight? I think Biggest Loser does it from the prior week.

But then at the end of the competition - it does the end weight vs. the begin weight - right?

Just clarifying!

#148 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                • 5,248 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 07:30 PM

I can't help with all the mathematical rules. I don't even care what I weigh when I start vs. what I weigh afterwards. As long as I stop looking like a heffer then I'll be okay. LOL.

#149 Martha

Martha
                  • VIP Member
                  • 3,906 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 07:32 PM

I thought we were holding on to our pictures until the end?

#150 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 07:47 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Just Martha
                      I thought we were holding on to our pictures until the end?
                      that was my impression too - just double checking!

so then you'll all just have to let me know how/when you want me to post the weekly results. i assume you want them weekly ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users