need to find orange purse!

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 11:21 PM

Need, want, whatever. I need to find an orange purse. I wanted one in orange satin like the ones that a bunch of people bought from the ebay seller, but she/he doesn't do orange and only takes custom orders for wholesalers. I've been looking all over. I even have an automatic search setup for whenever an orange purse gets posted to ebay. Anyone know where I can find a cute one? It's starting to drive me a lil crazy that I can't find one. Orange is a popular color, esp in the last few years, so you'd think it wouldn't be do hard.

#2 -Kate-

-Kate-
    • VIP Member
    • 7,676 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 11:25 PM

Madison Pleated Patent Clutch > Manmade Handbags > Handbags - eBags

Global Elements Ruffle Clutch > Straw Handbags > Handbags - eBags

http://www.ebags.com....?modelid=97133

#3 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
      • 2,183 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 11:27 PM

Did you see this one?

Luxury Olga Berg Coral Orange Satin Evening Purse BNWT - eBay, Bags, Handbags, Women, Fashion. (end time 04-Mar-08 21:02:35 AEDST)

#4 Spazz

Spazz
        • VIP Member
        • 10,482 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 11:28 PM

You said you checked out ebay already, but I wanted to make sure you saw these...

NWT J.Crew Silk Satin Claire Clutch Purse Bag Orange - eBay (item 270215131273 end time Mar-03-08 19:30:12 PST)

Rhinestone Evening Bag Handbag Purse Clutch Orange - eBay (item 320031074144 end time Mar-14-08 19:33:51 PDT)

ORANGE Beaded Sequin Evening Hand bag Clutch Purse GIFT - eBay (item 140209481815 end time Mar-02-08 11:29:34 PST)

#5 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 11:34 PM

Ok, here's the thing. I wanted something pretty much exactly like this (this is Leia's), only in orange.
            Click the image to open in full size.

Kate - that orange one, whole cute for a night out clubbing, isn't really what I was looking for for my wedding. But thanks for that site, they have tons of stuff!

Sandra - thanks for that bag you posted as well, but it was more coral-y. Perhaps I am being picky at this point, but I want orange!

Lizz - how in the world did you find them and why aren't those ones included in the damn automatic email I am snet from ebay?!

I am kinda liking these two since one combines 2 of my colors and the other is orange and beaded.
            Click the image to open in full size. OR Click the image to open in full size. OR KEEP LOOKING!

#6 Spazz

Spazz
            • VIP Member
            • 10,482 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 11:47 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by carly
              Lizz - how in the world did you find them and why aren't those ones included in the damn automatic email I am snet from ebay?!
              I typed "orange clutch" into the search on ebay. I was thinking you would like the orange and blue because they are 2 of your colors. I really love the beaded one though!

#7 1elephant

1elephant
              • VIP Member
              • 15,998 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 11:48 PM

carly, try etsy.com
                i got my bm purses there and there are a lot of people that take custom orders and are super quick!
                (btw, pm me your address and i'll send your starfish back!)

#8 foxytv

foxytv
                • VIP Member
                • 7,740 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 11:51 PM

I like the beaded orange one you are considering.

Have you tried Women's Shoes, Men's Shoes, Kids' Shoes, Handbags - 6PM.com

#9 foxytv

foxytv
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,740 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 12:02 AM

Okay I THINK you will love this one.

BUT it's $69 and availble on her eBay store, so maybe you already saw this one...

Orange Tangerine Evening Bag Bridal Prom Purse EB1432

#10 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
                    • 5,681 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 12:10 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by carly
                      Ok, here's the thing. I wanted something pretty much exactly like this (this is Leia's), only in orange.
                      Click the image to open in full size.

Kate - that orange one, whole cute for a night out clubbing, isn't really what I was looking for for my wedding. But thanks for that site, they have tons of stuff!

Sandra - thanks for that bag you posted as well, but it was more coral-y. Perhaps I am being picky at this point, but I want orange!

I am kinda liking these two since one combines 2 of my colors and the other is orange and beaded.
                      Click the image to open in full size. OR Click the image to open in full size. OR KEEP LOOKING!
                      I love the orange beaded one!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users