OHHH NOO....Girl Scout Cookies are HERE!!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 LadyCheese

• 1,830 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 08:28 PM

Ooooohhh, I have 2 boxes coming my way soon....Samoas and the chocolate-covered peanut butter ones (my fav!!)

#12 nenamono

• 282 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 10:39 PM

OMG OMG OMG you just made me the happiest girl alive. I love girl scout cookies so much last year there was no one at work with a child in Girl Scouts. This left me with a big frown b/c I wanted my cookies!!! Well a girl has to do what a girl has to do I went straight to the New York headquarters and ordered myself as many boxes as I liked hehehehe I even shared in on the fun with my co-workers. Needless to say the trip during lunch included several of us lugging back bags on the subway but oh it was soooooo worth it. Im heading there again this year if I can they dont disappoint.

#13 Leia78

• VIP Member
      • 2,459 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by starchild
        OMG the Samoas are my favorite cookie ever! The boss's daughter hits me up every year and saves some for me, otherwise the Samoas sell out fast at our company!
        The Samoas are my favorite too. I also like the thin mints frozen. yummo!

#14 DreaW

• Banned
        • 2,462 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 01:06 AM

When do they start selling them in front of grocery stores? I didn't see any girl scouts walking around..... I remember when I went door to door, they don't do that anymore....I WANT MY THIN MINTS!!!!!

#15 Saraha

• 2,597 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 11:04 AM

They are doing it right now. I went to two stores this weekend and they were selling them.

#16 lucy106

• 2,880 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 11:10 AM

I swear those thin mints call my name! Those things were created by the diet devil!!

#17 Jenn

• 1,557 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 02:53 PM

I've been waiting for mine at work, but somehow I was in Jamaica when they were selling! Arghh!! My only suggestion would be if you're on a diet, just keep the boxes in your closet or something... they'll still be good after the wedding, and if opened before then... well, we all know about how long a box of GS cookies lasts!

#18 jajajaja

• VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 02:56 PM

I had one knock on my door the other day and I had FI go kick her off the porch. No really, I used to sell GS cookies back in the day. I feel for her, but I can't afford to put more GS cookies on my butt and hips. I love the thin mints and samoas. OOHHH YUM!
                  Happily married since 2008

#19 happyone

• 223 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 02:58 PM

I had totally forgotten about them this year....Thanks!!
                    Maybe I'll forget again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users