Photo

Towels, Shirts or Hats? for my OOT bags...

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 PaulaV

PaulaV
  • VIP Member
  • 2,813 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 11:38 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MsShelley
    I would have to say shirts. Hats are nice I would wear one but some people don't. Towels are nice but they might be too heavy for you to take with you.

So, there I vote for the shirt!
    I voted for shirts too for the same reasons :)

#22 Saraha

Saraha
    • 2,597 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 11:40 PM

How in the world are you this organized and your wedding six month away!! Making me look bad ;o) I would go for the towels, kinda beachy feeling going!!

#23 can't wait!

can't wait!
      • 517 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 01:02 AM

I say the shirts. Definitely. I don't know of an all-inclusive hotel that DOESN'T provide a beach towel to guests. I am scared my guests will leave their towels on their beach chairs or near the pool so I've opted to do something else. Hats make perfect sense or beach shoes for those who like to wear them inside the ocean . Just a thought.

#24 Alyssa

Alyssa
        • 11,793 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 11:19 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Saraha
          How in the world are you this organized and your wedding six month away!! Making me look bad ;o) I would go for the towels, kinda beachy feeling going!!
          funny Sarah - i don't even have a dress yet but i am obsessed with 2 things - our wedding bands and these OOT bags LOL! i know that i will have double the amount of stuff than i even listed above by the time we get there!

Quote:
          Originally Posted by can't wait!
          I say the shirts. Definitely. I don't know of an all-inclusive hotel that DOESN'T provide a beach towel to guests. I am scared my guests will leave their towels on their beach chairs or near the pool so I've opted to do something else. Hats make perfect sense or beach shoes for those who like to wear them inside the ocean . Just a thought.
          true, but our place is not an AI and we did a buyout so there will be nobody else there except our guests - the staff would know that they were our towels but none the less really good point!

#25 sndyndln

sndyndln
          • 30 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 11:21 AM

Call me stupid, but I don't even know what an OOT bag is!?!? Someone help! I get the concept, but what does the abbreviation mean?

#26 Jenn

Jenn
            • 1,557 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 02:02 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by sndyndln
              Call me stupid, but I don't even know what an OOT bag is!?!? Someone help! I get the concept, but what does the abbreviation mean?

OOT = Out Of Town bag... :)

#27 can't wait!

can't wait!
              • 517 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 01:19 PM

Don't worry. It took me weeks to figure out what OOT meant, too! There are still some other abbreviations I don't get!!!

#28 sndyndln

sndyndln
                • 30 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 11:01 AM

Thanks for keeping me up to date! And thanks for letting me know I'm not on my own!

#29 sisterofthebrideerica

sisterofthebrideerica
                  • 48 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 09:29 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by sndyndln
                    Thanks for keeping me up to date! And thanks for letting me know I'm not on my own!

I couldn't for the life of me figure out what the abr. meant. LOL Thanks for asking. Another thing I recently got in an OOT bag was sublock. I thought it was really a good idea because everyone needs it. You could even go a step further and put your own lable on it!

#30 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                    • VIP Member
                    • 18,452 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 09:34 PM

I picked a towel because everyone could use that. But i do see other's points that they are heavy to pack. I think any of the three would be great. The rest of the bag sounds great too. I want one!!!
                      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users