Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SunBride

large signatures

Recommended Posts

I feel Ive gotten to know people better because of their signature pics, I just LOVEEEEEEEEEE pictures though.

 

On a side note or perhaps a thread hijack...TAMMY where is your signature picture from. You and your husband look like models on a building, im soooooo impressed! Awesome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by angitalia23 View Post
I feel Ive gotten to know people better because of their signature pics, I just LOVEEEEEEEEEE pictures though.

On a side note or perhaps a thread hijack...TAMMY where is your signature picture from. You and your husband look like models on a building, im soooooo impressed! Awesome

Angela, check out this thread

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t15965

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by lambert13 View Post
I like signature photos.
oh my jason, that signature is great!

I love how this has gone 10 pages & now we are just talking about out love of siggys...and cheeseburgers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well first of all I didn't mean to offend anyone. This is a "suggestions and feedback" forum which is why I posted it as a comment rather than a question (but yeah, I had no idea you can turn them off).

 

The truth is I don't want to turn them off completely, because I like seeing them too, they are fun and there are lots of really nice pictures. My point was only that some of them are huge. Most other forums I've been on have limits as to how big the pictures can be, I was just suggesting putting a limit (or if there is a limit in place, then making it smaller).

 

I just don't like that sometimes one short post that is only 1 or 2 sentences and yet still takes up my entire screen. It just requires a lot of scrolling, that's all.

 

I must say though, I'm pretty hurt and insulted in the way I've been bashed here, after making a comment in a feedback forum. Yes, in retrospect it could have been said nicer, but I don't think it was that bad either (again it being in a feedback forum, not in some other forum).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunBride View Post
Well first of all I didn't mean to offend anyone. This is a "suggestions and feedback" forum which is why I posted it as a comment rather than a question (but yeah, I had no idea you can turn them off).

The truth is I don't want to turn them off completely, because I like seeing them too, they are fun and there are lots of really nice pictures. My point was only that some of them are huge. Most other forums I've been on have limits as to how big the pictures can be, I was just suggesting putting a limit (or if there is a limit in place, then making it smaller).

I just don't like that sometimes one short post that is only 1 or 2 sentences and yet still takes up my entire screen. It just requires a lot of scrolling, that's all.

I must say though, I'm pretty hurt and insulted in the way I've been bashed here, after making a comment in a feedback forum. Yes, in retrospect it could have been said nicer, but I don't think it was that bad either (again it being in a feedback forum, not in some other forum).
i think in a way all the couples here felt that they were being bashed and so they kind of lashed out. maybe not on purpose....

why can't we all just get alone wink.gif hehehhe

lets all have a group huhg

*GROUP HUG*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jean-marcus View Post
i think in a way all the couples here felt that they were being bashed and so they kind of lashed out. maybe not on purpose....

why can't we all just get alone wink.gif hehehhe

lets all have a group huhg

*GROUP HUG*
I agree with Jean-marcus. I felt insulted & wanted to lash out, but I don't feel like I did. I felt like you were criticizing how we do things & we like the way we do things. If your first statement was more similar to your second, I don't think anyone would have been offended.

I don't think anyone did lash out at you. Everyone kept it friendly, while at the same time telling you how we felt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×