• 5,209 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 02:09 PM

Amen Sista!!!

#322 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
    • 1,634 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 02:56 PM

My first confession.....

I have my final exam in 2 weeks time, and keep going upstairs saying to h2b that i'm away studying...i'm not, i'm surfing the net!

#323 tchuchuca

tchuchuca
      • 361 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 05:05 PM

Ohhh... I forgot about this thread. This will feel good to get off my chest!

I confess that I'm getting annoyed with FI's selfishness lately! He's acting like a freaking 2 year old that doesn't want to play fair!

I confess that it's f-ing obnoxious that my boss gave me a re-gifted teddy bear (taken from a charity event we hosted none the less) to show her appreciation to me for Christmas, when all the other managers got $100 Day Planners. What the hell?!?

I confess that I sometimes hate being "the dependable one" at work. Thanks to that, I'm working a 17 hour shift tomorrow (NYE), again on Friday, and working an extra 10 hours on Saturday! That puts me at 70 hours for the week! Grrr! I'd like to have a social life too, you know!

Whew... I do feel better!

#324 Celina

Celina
        • Banned
        • 2,811 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 05:46 PM

I confess that I haven't done crap all day. I've been on BDW, went and got me some lunch and came back and am still on BDW.
          "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#325 missdanelle

missdanelle
          • 687 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 05:49 PM

same her Celina! Only im at work so I dont know which one is worse!

#326 BachataBride

BachataBride
            • Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 05:52 PM

I confess that my boss left for Christmas holidays the 19th of December & left me a long list of items to finish. He will be returning the 5th of January & I am still on #1!!! YIKES!!! It's all BDWs fault! I am seriously addicted!!!

#327 missdanelle

missdanelle
              • 687 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 05:59 PM

Were addicted and this is the only place we can come to for help from anyone who would understand! ...sad.

#328 BachataBride

BachataBride
                • Banned
                • 9,310 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 06:13 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by missdanelle
                  Were addicted and this is the only place we can come to for help from anyone who would understand! ...sad.
                  It is kind of sad...that a bunch of strangers (I use that term loosely, bc when its all said & done we are not strangers for long!) are more supportive than our own family & friends!! But I love all you girls & wouldn't change meeting all of you for the world!!!

#329 missdanelle

missdanelle
                  • 687 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 06:16 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by BachataBride
                    It is kind of sad...that a bunch of strangers (I use that term loosely, bc when its all said & done we are not strangers for long!) are more supportive than our own family & friends!! But I love all you girls & wouldn't change meeting all of you for the world!!!
                    Ahhh... right back at ya Amanda! I dont feel like were all strangers! Oh wow... your wedding is sooo close! How exciting!

#330 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                    • VIP Member
                    • 18,452 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 06:18 PM

Awww that was so sweet Amanda. We love you too.
                      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users