Sign in to follow this  
ErinB

Confessions

confession #1-I am keeping my last name because I don't want to be "part" of FI's crazy hick family.

Confession #2-I feel SO let down by my best friend over the whole wedding...she has made zero effort to be part of it and isn't even coming...even though she agreed to be a BM. Also she was supposed to spend this week helping me get ready...but she didn't fly out and made no effort to re book...granted it was health related...but she could have at least tried to re book

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy View Post
Awww sloan sorry you hated your wedding dress! It looks pretty in your siggy.

I confess once again I cannot quit effing eating. It is like a non-stop addiction to food. Ice cream, cupcakes, chips, EVERYTHING!! WTF!!!!!!!
]

ugh! me too. i will try so hard to be disciplined with eating, and then I fall off after only a few days. its so depressing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummergirl View Post
i confess that i get a little misty-eyed every time i read the quote in josie's siggy ... so sweet! :)
aww thanks Lisa :) it just totally reminds me of FI! he always says hes very excited for the wedding, but he's most excited to call me his "wife"

I confess that lately I've been feeling like I'm always running around for other people.....throwing them bridal showers, baby showers, helping with their weddings, babysitting, hosting family events, etc and no one even thinks of me for a second! They don't even have the courtesy to RSVP to my wedding. I feel like nothing is ever a BIG DEAL when it comes to me. Ugh.

I have to confess that I'm not excited about our 'new' plans for our wedding. I was so choked when our flights were cancelled for our original plans in Mexico, that I'm not into planning this new one at all...luckily the FI is trying to do it. Lol! I really wanted to go somewhere I'd never been for our wedding, and I've been to the Dominican before, and while it was nice, I had no intentions of returning. However it was the only place within our price range that we could re-book for. And why didn't we stay with Mexico? Well with the H1N1 crap happening we couldn't take the chance that our flights would be cancelled again! Don't think I could handle that stress AGAIN. Doesn't help that all of our friends are super stoked on the Dominican and I'm like "yeah, whatever". I feel like a mopey little kid that doesn't appreciate anything....kinda hoping I'll snap outta this before we go.....

Thanks for listening to me feel sorry for myself!

I also confess that I'm feeling bad for FI that his friends are telling him our wedding cruise is too expensive even though they have over a year to pay for it, and mine can't wait to book.

I confess that I have not worked out in 6 days and am thinking about skipping again to shop the Victoria's Secret Semi Annual Sale. BAD!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki07 View Post
I confess that lately I've been feeling like I'm always running around for other people.....and no one even thinks of me for a second! I feel like nothing is ever a BIG DEAL when it comes to me. Ugh.
Girl, I totally can relate to how you feel. I have felt like that OFTEN - especially when planning my wedding! Sometimes we give to much and it would be nice to feel like people appreciate us ... or would acknowledge the things going on in our lives.