Sign in to follow this  
ErinB

Confessions

Quote:
Originally Posted by deefalvey View Post
I confess that I am at work and I have not done one single "work" related thing today. So far I have been on BDW for what seems like hours (okay only 3) designed 2 Luggage Tags and a Photo Share card on Vista Print and searched online for a cake topper for our cake. 1 hour to go and I have no intention of doing ANY work!
Yeah...I have that day usually once or twice a month. And I know I should feel guilty for it....and I don't.

This is so my FI's EX who has tried to break us up from day one!

Everytime you e-mail or text.. we sit there and laugh at how pathetic you are that you feel the need to live your life through ours. You are a joke.

All of your friends who I have EVER met.. tell me how crazy you are and that they can't even stand you. I guess you never really know who your true friends are, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stachr View Post
This is so my FI's EX who has tried to break us up from day one!

Everytime you e-mail or text.. we sit there and laugh at how pathetic you are that you feel the need to live your life through ours. You are a joke.
All of your friends who I have EVER met.. tell me how crazy you are and that they can't even stand you. I guess you never really know who your true friends are, huh?
sorry maybe i missed something but your post confused me....is this something you wrote to your FI's ex??

Quote:
sorry maybe i missed something but your post confused me....is this something you wrote to your FI's ex??
Its a confession to his EX.. we didnt tell her this... I am confessing on here what we did/thought

Here is my rant:

My sister/brother in law are having money issues, so my sister was giving me a hard time about having a DW. When I told her it was booked, she asked me how I felt that my sister couldn't come to my wedding. I told her pretty crappy. This was all on IM, since we don't really talk on the phone very much.

So my mom & dad go to their house and offer to PAY FOR MY SISTER TO COME TO THE WEDDING.

She said no.

Why?

She doesn't want to come without her husband.

Whathuh.gif??

It's 2009, not 1959! Some of my married friends might be coming by themselves.

My parents are offering my sister a FREE RIDE to Jamaica to go to her only sisters wedding and she says no?

WTFwtf.gif

Apparently my bro in law doesn't think it's right that we're getting married in Jamaica and he is somehow brainwashing my sister. I have a year still, so I'm hoping she will change her mind.

Quote:
Its a confession to his EX.. we didnt tell her this... I am confessing on here what we did/thought
oh ok sorry I am just tired and was confused but now it makes sense :) and ya it is funny to laugh at people that think everyone likes them when really no one does lol

Sounds like your bro in law is jealous that she may go without him! We have some friends who are leaving their husbands/wifes at home because the other can't make it!

Quote:
Sounds like your bro in law is jealous that she may go without him! We have some friends who are leaving their husbands/wifes at home because the other can't make it!
THANK YOU! I think he's jealous too. I tried to explain to her that other couples travel separately sometimes...and I'm her SISTER and she can go for FREE!

sorry if this is too nosey, but I know they dont have to pay for anyone to go other than themselves, however, why is it that your parents have only offered to pay for your sister and not her husband knowing he probably has no other way to get to Jamaica?? I think in a way it may put him in a situation where he feels he is purposely being singled out from going and might be upset as to what the reason is. Sorry I am not saying your sister can't go alone because she most certainly can travel without her husband, just playing devils advocate..