Sign in to follow this  
ErinB

Confessions

Ohhh... I forgot about this thread. This will feel good to get off my chest!

I confess that I'm getting annoyed with FI's selfishness lately! He's acting like a freaking 2 year old that doesn't want to play fair!

I confess that it's f-ing obnoxious that my boss gave me a re-gifted teddy bear (taken from a charity event we hosted none the less) to show her appreciation to me for Christmas, when all the other managers got $100 Day Planners. What the hell?!? voodoo.gif

I confess that I sometimes hate being "the dependable one" at work. Thanks to that, I'm working a 17 hour shift tomorrow (NYE), again on Friday, and working an extra 10 hours on Saturday! That puts me at 70 hours for the week! S&M.gif Grrr! I'd like to have a social life too, you know!

Whew... I do feel better!

I confess that my boss left for Christmas holidays the 19th of December & left me a long list of items to finish. He will be returning the 5th of January & I am still on #1!!! YIKES!!! It's all BDWs fault! I am seriously addicted!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by missdanelle View Post
Were addicted and this is the only place we can come to for help from anyone who would understand! ...sad.
It is kind of sad...that a bunch of strangers (I use that term loosely, bc when its all said & done we are not strangers for long!) are more supportive than our own family & friends!! But I love all you girls & wouldn't change meeting all of you for the world!!!
smile03.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by BachataBride View Post
It is kind of sad...that a bunch of strangers (I use that term loosely, bc when its all said & done we are not strangers for long!) are more supportive than our own family & friends!! But I love all you girls & wouldn't change meeting all of you for the world!!!
smile03.gif
Ahhh... right back at ya Amanda! I dont feel like were all strangers! Oh wow... your wedding is sooo close! How exciting!pinkie.gif