Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#911 soulmates

soulmates
  • 538 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 04:15 PM

Okay, so I did work out yesterday, but this morning I got to go running and my power was out. So that didn't go as planned. But I did go running during lunch today and plan on working out after work.

#912 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
    • VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 06:52 PM

I finally got back to working out today, yay! Today was the first day since all these headaches and stuff that I've been able to.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#913 dragonfly

dragonfly
      • 1,820 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 07:51 PM

I should head back to the gym for another arm workout, but my arms are still jello, so I will wait for tommorrow and tonight just stick to what I do best, running.
        Kelly~

#914 LisaG

LisaG
        • VIP Member
        • 7,839 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 09:30 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
          I finally got back to working out today, yay! Today was the first day since all these headaches and stuff that I've been able to.
          WTG Jaime!! I bet it will help your headaches.

James and I ran 2 miles this afternoon - - woo hoo!!

#915 -Kate-

-Kate-
          • VIP Member
          • 7,676 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 11:00 PM

Way to go girls!!! I'm so proud of all of us. I didn't do crap today bc I had a haircut appt after work. Tomorrow am I'll be at the gym!

#916 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
            • 486 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 02:12 AM

Ok I have been bad lately. I haven't worked out since last Friday, that's because I just got back from Vegas today. Does walking the strip in the heat and dancing all night count? Or drinking all night? It was a perfect wedding planning break!

#917 -Kate-

-Kate-
              • VIP Member
              • 7,676 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 09:46 AM

That totally counts!

I went to the gym - 45 min cardio. I woke up too late for weights.

#918 LisaG

LisaG
                • VIP Member
                • 7,839 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 09:57 AM

I went to the gym this morning. Did 25 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of legs.

Keep up the good work girls!

#919 soulmates

soulmates
                  • 538 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 10:47 AM

I went running this morning. Ran for about 40 minutes and did 3 miles. Also worked out my arms, chest and shoulders. So a little sore today.

#920 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                    • VIP Member
                    • 4,791 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 10:59 AM

I think I worked my butt out too hard yesterday - it is SORE this morning! lol

Oh, and yes dancing the night away in Vegas totally counts! I used to go out dancing every weekend. It burned a ton of calories. Even w/drinking. Once I stopped dancing my weight started climbing.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users