Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#541 BayBug

BayBug
  • 852 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 03:22 PM

Girls!! I am really upset. I have not worked out in like 3 weeks. I keep saying I will, but I never make it there. I have been doing crunches, but I am officially a beach whale.
    Angie

#542 LisaG

LisaG
    • VIP Member
    • 7,839 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 03:31 PM

I hear ya girl!! I want to loose a little weight for the summer/wedding, but I have no clue why I'm not getting motivated.....makes me sad!

#543 soulmates

soulmates
      • 538 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 04:44 PM

I actually went running today during lunch!! It was so nice out today. What helps motivate me besides my dress is I have a work out buddy at work. So on days that I don't feel like going, she normally does, so it helps to have one. Its just to hard for me to work out in a gym or in the house when the weather is so nice like it is.

#544 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 07:46 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by BayBug
          Girls!! I am really upset. I have not worked out in like 3 weeks. I keep saying I will, but I never make it there.
          haha! I think everyone tries to stay away from here! I ran LAST Monday and Tuesday....I suck! I need to get some of the videos you girls keep talking about.
          I hear you girls, its been weeks since I've exercised, ever since I was sick! And I have the same problem with motivation, I really want to lose some weight so I can buy all the cute summer stuff and look good for the wedding and most of the time I just don't want to do anything. But you know as much as I hate getting up early, (I'm not a morning person at all) its nice to know at the end of the day that my workout is done and I have so much more energy throughout the day.

Think about summer & bathing suits, shorts, the beach, & your wedding, maybe that will get you back in the swing!

Quote:
          Originally Posted by soulmates
          I actually went running today during lunch!! It was so nice out today. What helps motivate me besides my dress is I have a work out buddy at work. So on days that I don't feel like going, she normally does, so it helps to have one. Its just to hard for me to work out in a gym or in the house when the weather is so nice like it is.
          I agree having a workout buddy does help, when I used to go to the gym I had a single friend that went all the time too, I swear we lived at the gym, 5-6 days a week, a couple hours at a time, we were in such good shape, it makes me really sad to think I let myself fall apart!

#545 soulmates

soulmates
          • 538 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 11:00 AM

I agree having a workout buddy does help, when I used to go to the gym I had a single friend that went all the time too, I swear we lived at the gym, 5-6 days a week, a couple hours at a time, we were in such good shape, it makes me really sad to think I let myself fall apart!

When I lived with one of my good friends, we live at the gym as well. In my younger days, I can't believe how much I got out of shape. But the good thing about that is, that I know what exercises will really work for me and which ones that don't...You should the same, since you used to be a gym rat!!

How about we all try to motivate each other.....

Kerri

#546 soon2bmrsbyers

soon2bmrsbyers
            • 56 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 11:04 AM

Woah woah woah! I havent been on here FOREVER. But TURBOJAM is the best. It really gets you in shape... I was pretty much doing running once every two weeks or so and turbo jamming about 3 days a week, and I was able to run a 5 mile st. pattys run last weekend. they really get you in shape!
              http://img11.mytextg....cf932f433e.gifJune 2007RIU Palace Las Americas Cancun

#547 LisaG

LisaG
              • VIP Member
              • 7,839 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 11:09 AM

You girls are selling me on the TURBOJAM. I am going to walk over to Target in a little while to see if they have it. Any particular one or is there only 1 TurboJam?? What does the cover look like?

#548 *JillD*

*JillD*
                • 5,112 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 04:22 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by soon2bmrsbyers
                  Woah woah woah! I havent been on here FOREVER. But TURBOJAM is the best. It really gets you in shape... I was pretty much doing running once every two weeks or so and turbo jamming about 3 days a week, and I was able to run a 5 mile st. pattys run last weekend. they really get you in shape!
                  Oh good, I'm glad to hear from someone who does turbojam & likes it, it didn't sound like too many people had tried it. I think its a lot of fun, and it flys by!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by soulmates

When I lived with one of my good friends, we live at the gym as well. In my younger days, I can't believe how much I got out of shape. But the good thing about that is, that I know what exercises will really work for me and which ones that don't...You should the same, since you used to be a gym rat!!

How about we all try to motivate each other.....

Yes, its true I do know what I need to do to get myself in shape! We'll all help each other!

Kerri
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by lryates76
                  You girls are selling me on the TURBOJAM. I am going to walk over to Target in a little while to see if they have it. Any particular one or is there only 1 TurboJam?? What does the cover look like?
                  I bought the set with ab jam, sculpt jam, learn & burn, 20 minute workout, and cardio party (I think those are the names!) It came on 2 discs.

I think Cardio party is a great one, its a 45 minute workout and it flys by! I did the 20 minute workout this morning because I was short on time and it was still a great workout and I'll probably do the sculpting one tonight for soem extra, but I'll tell you my whole body hurts today, I'm sure I'll feel even worse tomorrow!

#549 soulmates

soulmates
                  • 538 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 04:29 PM

That's good when your body hurts. Or at least it makes me feel good, because at least I know its working. I'm so sore from running and working out yesterday. I forgot I had some of these muscles....

#550 *JillD*

*JillD*
                    • 5,112 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 08:00 PM

I like to feel it too, so that I know I did something. I'm so happy that I have my dress now, because everytime I want to eat, or not get up in the morning to exercise, I just think about that dress, lol!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users