Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#511 -Kate-

-Kate-
  • VIP Member
  • 7,676 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 01:16 AM

I actually went to the gym today - 35 minutes on the stepper and arms.

#512 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 12:31 PM

I didn't do anything last night and I don't think I'm going to have time today, I have to jump in the shower in a minute. I actually think I'm getting sick, I'm going to overdose on vitamins & stuff today to try to avoid it!

#513 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 08 March 2007 - 02:19 PM

I am back on the wagon-after the lady at DB told me I need to lose weight for my dress-I have gotten up early the last two mornings to have Cindy kick my butt...and oh boy has she, I am having a hard time getting up and down today, I should just stay standing, I might need to do pilates this afternoon just to stretch out.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#514 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
      • 486 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 02:24 PM

Shoot! I always forget to write on this thread. Sunday I helped my brother and SIL move for 6 hours!!! Then monday I helped clean their old place for 4 hours, I was so sore there was no way I could lift weights. Tuesday I did 60 minutes of cardio and last night chest, arms and cardio kickboxing!

#515 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
        • 1,430 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 03:17 PM

I know this is on here somewhere. but what cindy video are you using?

#516 LisaG

LisaG
          • VIP Member
          • 7,839 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 03:26 PM

One of my BM and I got up at 5:15 this a.m. and ran 3 miles. I'm making her step it up and she's been avoiding me - - haha!! She'll thank me later at the beach!

#517 *JillD*

*JillD*
            • 5,112 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 04:28 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Natalie M
              I know this is on here somewhere. but what cindy video are you using?
              Natalie, I just ordered cindy crawford, the next challenge. I used to have it and I loved it, so I went with that one again. But I think Ann & Sarah have the one that came out before that, sorry I can't remember the name, but I think she's wearing a red bathing leotard or something on the cover.

I also just ordered turbo jam, I hope I like it! I ordered it off of ebay and got the whole set, so it was less expensive than on the website. Does anyone else have this one?

I also want to get the winsor pilates set, but I think I'll start with this stuff first for now,hahaha!

Now I'm just waiting for the mailman!

Oh, & Jules, btw, I know you're wondering where I've been on this thread, hahaha, I have been sick all week, I think I'm almost better, but I've had no energy to work out, I'm hoping by this weekend I'll be able to start again.

#518 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
              • 1,430 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 06:13 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jilly76
                Natalie, I just ordered cindy crawford, the next challenge. I used to have it and I loved it, so I went with that one again. But I think Ann & Sarah have the one that came out before that, sorry I can't remember the name, but I think she's wearing a red bathing leotard or something on the cover.

I also just ordered turbo jam, I hope I like it! I ordered it off of ebay and got the whole set, so it was less expensive than on the website. Does anyone else have this one?

I also want to get the winsor pilates set, but I think I'll start with this stuff first for now,hahaha!

Now I'm just waiting for the mailman!

Oh, & Jules, btw, I know you're wondering where I've been on this thread, hahaha, I have been sick all week, I think I'm almost better, but I've had no energy to work out, I'm hoping by this weekend I'll be able to start again.
                Thanks Jill, I will look for it!

#519 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 06:23 PM

Sarah and I have Cindy Crawford - Shape Your Body.

Jill - I am getting a little bored of Cindy, you say you liked the Next Challange? Maybe I will get that one too just for a little variety.

#520 BayBug

BayBug
                  • 852 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 09:18 PM

I have not exercised in like 2 weeks. First I was sick then I got lazy. I am heading out to the gym tonight for kick boxing!!!
                    Angie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users