Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#2781 poohshek

poohshek
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 05:43 PM

Chantal,

You are not alone. My weight went up by 4 lbs from my best few weeks ago and we got to get back on track this week!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Chanti
    Did circuit training yesterday.
    Ran 2.5 miles today.
    The scale came out to weigh our suitcases for our trip and I made the mistake of weighing myself this morning after a weekend of cheating (sushi, wine, beer, cocktails, peanuts, chips, etc...) and I'm 5 lbs over my pre-departure goal :-(

#2782 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
    • 5,466 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:29 AM

Oops I have been slacking on this thread. Went to the gym on friday and ran 2 miles and did legs. Had a busy weekend so didnt go again until last night and did cardio and then lifted chest, biceps and did abs. Tonight I have beach vball for 2.5 hours!

#2783 poohshek

poohshek
      • 1,456 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 06:47 PM

Did 50-minute circuit training with Jillian Michaels - Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and hit triceps afterwards.

#2784 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 07:05 PM

I need to get off the couch and change into my workout clothes....

#2785 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
          • 5,466 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:35 AM

Best weather ever for beach vball last night, fun night and very tiring!
            Tonight going for a run and then lifting legs & abs!

#2786 JOSIE

JOSIE
            • 1,792 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:45 AM

Jason and I hit the gym at 5AM today and ran 3 miles and lifted chest. He's big into lifting so he keeps me in check......and i push hi to do cardio since hates it. I NEED to primarily do cardio to get this weight off!

#2787 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
              • Moderators
              • 25,218 posts
              • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
              • LocationSeattle

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:57 AM

IM SO HORRIBLE!

i never read this thread cause i never can say i excersized today. hubby and i havent been to the gym or excersized much at all except our co-ed soccer team once a week and that hardly counts, in like 13 months! (we stopped going to the gym 2 months prior to our wedding!)

BUT i can finally say, 2 days on a row now we have gotten our lazy butts moving and have gone to the gym! it felt so good, and even tho obviously there are no physical changes yet, i can totally feel my attitude shifting already :) we have plans to go again today after work!

hooray for me! haha

#2788 seaprincess

seaprincess
              • 753 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 05:31 PM

Did an hour of spin last night! Going to do a bit of strength training tonight.
                Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#2789 J&MWedding

J&MWedding
                • 612 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 05:50 PM

I ran a mile before spin class this morning! spin class was a 50 min class and I might go to kickboxing or tennis tonight...trying to not to burn myself out too much. I've been going to the gym 6 days a week and after seeing how awesome my girlfriend looked at her wedding last weekend, it keeps me motivated!
                  ~jill~

http://tickers.Ticke....56d6/event.png
                  My Planning Thread40 people booked plus bride & groom

#2790 sap

sap
                  • 217 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 06:05 PM

I hit the gym after my long hiatus. 1 hour, respectable. lol. I also have dance class tonight, which is pretty intense (salsa)! I'm a MOH July 4 and marrying July 17, 2010!
                    I need to get in shape!! and stay away from the sweets!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users