Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#2781 poohshek

• 1,456 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 05:43 PM

You are not alone. My weight went up by 4 lbs from my best few weeks ago and we got to get back on track this week!

Originally Posted by Chanti
    Did circuit training yesterday.
    Ran 2.5 miles today.
    The scale came out to weigh our suitcases for our trip and I made the mistake of weighing myself this morning after a weekend of cheating (sushi, wine, beer, cocktails, peanuts, chips, etc...) and I'm 5 lbs over my pre-departure goal :-(

#2782 *Nadine*

• 5,466 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:29 AM

Oops I have been slacking on this thread. Went to the gym on friday and ran 2 miles and did legs. Had a busy weekend so didnt go again until last night and did cardio and then lifted chest, biceps and did abs. Tonight I have beach vball for 2.5 hours!

#2783 poohshek

• 1,456 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 06:47 PM

Did 50-minute circuit training with Jillian Michaels - Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and hit triceps afterwards.

#2784 foxytv

• VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 07:05 PM

I need to get off the couch and change into my workout clothes....

#2785 *Nadine*

• 5,466 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:35 AM

Best weather ever for beach vball last night, fun night and very tiring!
            Tonight going for a run and then lifting legs & abs!

#2786 JOSIE

• 1,792 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:45 AM

Jason and I hit the gym at 5AM today and ran 3 miles and lifted chest. He's big into lifting so he keeps me in check......and i push hi to do cardio since hates it. I NEED to primarily do cardio to get this weight off!

#2787 ACDCDCAC

• Moderators
              • 25,218 posts
              • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
              • LocationSeattle

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:57 AM

IM SO HORRIBLE!

i never read this thread cause i never can say i excersized today. hubby and i havent been to the gym or excersized much at all except our co-ed soccer team once a week and that hardly counts, in like 13 months! (we stopped going to the gym 2 months prior to our wedding!)

BUT i can finally say, 2 days on a row now we have gotten our lazy butts moving and have gone to the gym! it felt so good, and even tho obviously there are no physical changes yet, i can totally feel my attitude shifting already :) we have plans to go again today after work!

hooray for me! haha

#2788 seaprincess

• 753 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 05:31 PM

Did an hour of spin last night! Going to do a bit of strength training tonight.
                Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#2789 J&MWedding

• 612 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 05:50 PM

I ran a mile before spin class this morning! spin class was a 50 min class and I might go to kickboxing or tennis tonight...trying to not to burn myself out too much. I've been going to the gym 6 days a week and after seeing how awesome my girlfriend looked at her wedding last weekend, it keeps me motivated!

My Planning Thread40 people booked plus bride & groom

#2790 sap

• 217 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 06:05 PM

I hit the gym after my long hiatus. 1 hour, respectable. lol. I also have dance class tonight, which is pretty intense (salsa)! I'm a MOH July 4 and marrying July 17, 2010!
                    I need to get in shape!! and stay away from the sweets!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users