Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#2291 clmarti1

clmarti1
  • 207 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 04:07 PM

I slept through my alarm this morning so I plan to hit the gym tonight and possibly go run again around the park. We'll see how it goes!

#2292 poohshek

poohshek
    • 1,456 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 04:42 PM

You all got me curious about this 30 DAY SHRED DVD. I may get a copy and join you all. :)

Jogged 5.7 miles this morning before going to work. There is a round of layoffs today and I needed the workout to get through the day.

#2293 Trice

Trice
      • 295 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 09:24 PM

30 minutes on the elliptical and jogged 3 miles.

#2294 Sloan

Sloan
        • 1,279 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 10:38 PM

Im curious about this DVD as well. I might just have to look into it. I cant be bothered to go to the gym at all lately. Kickboxing/karate and sparring are kicking my ass better than the gym anyway. Back at kickboxing this morning. Having a hard time getting up and down the stairs in my house -- we went to lunge/jump squat Hell today, courtesy of Sensei. Haha.

#2295 poohshek

poohshek
          • 1,456 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 02:23 AM

Missed yoga class because of a meeting but made it up with upper body work out. I was tempted to go home instead after a rough day.

#2296 chika

chika
            • 147 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 10:09 AM

Went to Body Pump last night and did 20 mins on the elliptical - it was great! I am sore this morning though.

Hope to get to the gym again this evening - aiming for 5K on the treadmill.

I got the 30 day shred DVD last night, and it looks intense! I'm looking forward to trying it out.

#2297 clmarti1

clmarti1
              • 207 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:28 AM

I ended up running 6 miles at the park last night and did about an hour upper body workout at the gym. While treating patients yesterday I did the exercises with them for a little extra calorie burning. I've also tried to eat salads for dinner!

#2298 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 9,532 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:58 AM

I ran 5K outside in the snow this morning...almost died.

#2299 clmarti1

clmarti1
                  • 207 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 12:04 PM

I ended up running 6 miles at the park last night and did about an hour upper body workout at the gym. While treating patients yesterday I did the exercises with them for a little extra calorie burning. I've also tried to eat salads for dinner!

#2300 Sloan

Sloan
                    • 1,279 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 06:26 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by *Heather*
                      I ran 5K outside in the snow this morning...almost died.
                      You get a round of applause for just going outside this morning. Holy crap it was cold!

Went to karate today. An hour of non-stop drills. Feels soo good. Still cant do stairs very well though. Back to work tomorrow... eww.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users