Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#1871 Tara

Tara
  • 473 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 12:35 AM

I've been hopping on the elliptical after work at least 3nights a week minimum and taking my alli faithfully. Hopefully in the next 7 months it'll pay off!

#1872 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
    • VIP Member
    • 3,405 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 11:45 AM

Went this morning since I have a wine function this evening. Did 45 min eliptical and 35 min weights and abs

#1873 Samantha S

Samantha S
      • 369 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 02:22 AM

okay motivation team, I have a new plan: yoga on monday and wednesday mornings and cardio/weights on Saturday and Sunday. If I can squeeze in another day I will but I'm committing to 4 days per week for now. I decided I officially started this today and I did work out, woo hoo-- 100% successful! Ha ha. We'll see about monday morning but seein's how I have to report to you ladies who do it every morning, I'm sure I'll be more motivated.

#1874 arlene

arlene
        • 43 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 11:31 AM

I haven't posted in a while, but I've been exercising six days a week. What I've learned about me to lose weight is: I need to do two hours a day of high level cardio. ( I usually mix one exercise with swimming as the second exercise to cool off and refresh myself. I've been doing biking, rollerblading, bikram yoga ( awesome for stress relief and increasing flexibility!). Next week I'm starting a springboard diving course to keep it fun and exciting. For me, if I'm excited about it, it just makes it so much easier.

#1875 seaprincess

seaprincess
          • 753 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 08:02 AM

I hit up an hour spin class last night and I'll be heading back tonight for an hour of weights
            Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#1876 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,532 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 09:36 AM

Woooo I ran this morning! I got the Nike plus thing yesterday (in my adidas shoe of course) and I think it's really going to motivate me because I challenged my maid of honour to a month-long distance challenge. Yay! 4.5 km this morning...more to come!

#1877 Shay2679

Shay2679
              • 493 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 12:11 PM

I have been playing basketball with my FI recently, and last night, we both did the first portion of the Buff Brides exercise regimen!

My legs burn a little today, but overall, I feel excellent...

Let the next six months kick my ass!

#1878 Jen_S

Jen_S
                • 3,737 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 01:44 PM

I finally made it back to the gym today, I did weights for 20 min and 60 min of spin. Seeing my ticker means I must really get motivated now!!
                  Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#1879 *Casey*

*Casey*
                  • 5,209 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 02:33 PM

Alarm went off at 6am, but I didn't get up, because I didn't get in from the airport last night till 2am... I'm such a slacker!

#1880 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 9,532 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 02:35 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by kacie3344
                      Alarm went off at 6am, but I didn't get up, because I didn't get in from the airport last night till 2am... I'm such a slacker!
                      Casey I think that's a pretty good excuse! You'd be superwoman if you got up to exercise after 4 hours of sleep (in my opinion, anyway)!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users