Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#1531 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
  • VIP Member
  • 3,405 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 12:22 PM

Thursday: Did back, biceps, lats & 35 min eliptical. Did squats and lunges at home in front of the tv after. Also....FYI I ordered one of those resistance bands and have been just adding a few moves in the evenings while watching movies, and it is making a nice difference. I do curls, shoulder presses, squats, etc. as my "burn out" set later after my normal workout. It's a nice little addition. It was about 10 bucks on amazon.com, and really nice to have when traveling too.

Friday: shoulders, chest, triceps, 45 min cardio

Saturday:off; going to Seattle for Cabaret play with FI and FMIL for day of shopping and dinner out....yikes.

#1532 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,047 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
    • LocationToronto

Posted 04 April 2008 - 12:54 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by amy&andy08
    Thursday: Did back, biceps, lats & 35 min eliptical. Did squats and lunges at home in front of the tv after. Also....FYI I ordered one of those resistance bands and have been just adding a few moves in the evenings while watching movies, and it is making a nice difference. I do curls, shoulder presses, squats, etc. as my "burn out" set later after my normal workout. It's a nice little addition. It was about 10 bucks on amazon.com, and really nice to have when traveling too.

Friday: shoulders, chest, triceps, 45 min cardio

Saturday:off; going to Seattle for Cabaret play with FI and FMIL for day of shopping and dinner out....yikes.
    that's such a great idea! we don't have tv..only what I can stream online...but I've been thinking to incorporate some sort of workouts into my early mornings. I won't actually get up and go to the gym at 6am, but I can definatley get up 30min early and do some excercises at home, even abs. I'm going on Amazon right now...thanks!

#1533 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
    • 684 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 01:11 PM

1 hour with trainer. ugh, i'm so sore!!!!!!

#1534 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,047 posts
      • LocationToronto

Posted 04 April 2008 - 11:54 PM

ran 10k, did abs and jogged up 24 flights of stairs to my apt. I think I pulled a muscle in my leg though because my calve is throbbing right now and I can barely walk boo!

I went by winners on my way home today and they had soooo much good workout stuff. I bought an exercise ball and a tension band for my leg workouts can't wait to try them all tomorrow...I'm making abs and legs a part of my morning wakeup from now on~

#1535 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 06:47 AM

I so skipped last nght, I was just way to tired, now I feel horrible this morning!

#1536 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
        • 684 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 12:01 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by MsShelley
          I so skipped last nght, I was just way to tired, now I feel horrible this morning!
          Shelly, you have been doing soooo good. its good to give your body a day off!

#1537 alex

alex
          • 1,139 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 12:07 PM

You gals are doing so great! I had 2 good day this week & then I've fallen off the wagon! Yesterday was another non-workout day (although I was with my neices again so my arms are pretty tired!) & today we're having a keg party in our friends backyard.
            DEFINATELY not going to get any workout today! lol
            Somebody can give a little extra for me today & that'll make up for my lazyness

#1538 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 12:22 AM

I went this morning did 30 minutes with trainer and 30 minutes on bike.

#1539 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
              • 684 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 05:09 AM

did pilates this morning! but drank lots of wine and ate bad! oh, balances out!?

#1540 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,047 posts
                • LocationToronto

Posted 06 April 2008 - 01:12 PM

I didn't do anything yesterday, after I hurt my calve I couldn't even walk I'm going to try to go for a light jogg today, but it might end up being more of a walk than anything. I don't want to lose my momentum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users