Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#1211 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 09:59 PM

I went to boot camp tonight. It was so humid and hot outside that it made it even harder. It was pretty hard, but good. I am so glad I pre-paid for the whole 6 weeks, now I HAVE to go to all of them.

#1212 JulieG

JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 09:59 PM

I went to boot camp tonight. It was so humid and hot outside that it made it even harder. It was pretty hard, but good. I am so glad I pre-paid for the whole 6 weeks, now I HAVE to go to all of them.

#1213 Heidi

Heidi
      • 2,642 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 08:10 AM

boot camp sounds like a great work out Julie!!

My usual elliptical machines were all occupied by the time I got to the gym last night. So I got on the bike & did 35 mins and did some LIGHT arm lifting for about 20 mins.
        Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#1214 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 09:34 AM

Great job ladies! Congrats Laura on your 3 lbs, thats fantastic!!!

I was doing so good for a couple weeks and then we went away over the long weekend and I crashed and burned.

I'm going to try really hard to exercise tonight, but if I don't I will for sure tomorrow morning. I think I might try to start getting up early and exercising in the morning again and then do a second workout at night, I only have about 5 weeks, ahhh!

#1215 -Kate-

-Kate-
          • VIP Member
          • 7,676 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 09:54 AM

I'm so glad everyone is back on board!! I'm also glad everyone is listening to their bodies and taking the needed breaks.

I did 50 minutes on eliptical this morning. I also weighed myself this morning and I'm down about 3 lbs.

#1216 JulieG

JulieG
            • VIP Member
            • 8,323 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 10:02 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Heidi
              boot camp sounds like a great work out Julie!!

My usual elliptical machines were all occupied by the time I got to the gym last night. So I got on the bike & did 35 mins and did some LIGHT arm lifting for about 20 mins.
              Heidi, you should be careful. I would talk to someone at the gym and tell them you are newly pregnant and ask if there is anything you should stay away from. I know you can't do abs right now (DUH), but I think there are some other things to stay away from as well. So you should find out.

#1217 Heidi

Heidi
              • 2,642 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 10:21 AM

Yeah Julie, I know! I only did tricepts, bicepts & shoulders, and it was with VERY light weights!

My Dr told me to keep my heart rate below 125; it's so hard because usually I'm running with a heart rate of 150-160. I feel like I've been going slow motion this whole week!!! Usually I'll do 4.5 miles in 40 minutes on the elliptical. Now I've been doing 3.1 (5k) in 35 minutes. It gets a little frustrating, but it's all for the best!!!
                Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#1218 JulieG

JulieG
                • VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 10:33 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Heidi
                  Yeah Julie, I know! I only did tricepts, bicepts & shoulders, and it was with VERY light weights!

My Dr told me to keep my heart rate below 125; it's so hard because usually I'm running with a heart rate of 150-160. I feel like I've been going slow motion this whole week!!! Usually I'll do 4.5 miles in 40 minutes on the elliptical. Now I've been doing 3.1 (5k) in 35 minutes. It gets a little frustrating, but it's all for the best!!!
                  Okay good. Sorry to sound like your mother there, but I can't help it, I just want to make sure you and the baby are okay. :) I am so glad you talked to your doctor about it already. Good for you for working out still, that is what I hope to do. Pregnancy does enough crazy things to your body, so I want to keep it in the best shape possible, one less thing to worry about when the baby comes.

#1219 -Kate-

-Kate-
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,676 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 08:03 PM

I did 50 minutes on the stairclimber this morning. I was a sweaty mess!! Anyway, today was my weigh in day for WW and I'm down about 2.5 - 3 lbs from last monday. I'm trying to stick to 2 lbs a week so I have to make sure I'm not starving myself.

#1220 *JillD*

*JillD*
                    • 5,112 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 10:30 PM

I did turbo jam on saturday and turbo sculpt yesterday. Nothing today (I know bad) but I was so busy I had no time, but I will tomorrow, promise! And I'll work extra hard!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users