Sign in to follow this  
destinationbride07

Have you exercised today?

Mishi.....Continue the good work. You can loose another 10 pounds within 16 days. You've done a great job so far. Just remember how much you have lost already. That's great.

I went running this morning. Woke up late, so that's all I had time for. Hopefully I will finish my work out when I get off work.

HORAY! I did the pilates again today. good ol' winsor lady does the 20 minute trick. I know I need more than 20 minutes but hey it's a start!! right?

I went to the gym Sat and did a body sculpt class - my triceps are still sore. Then I met with my trainer yesterday - one hour of legs and abs. Ugh! It's nice though bc I'm finally starting to see some differences in muscle tone.

I have been doing TurboJam, and I love it. I am sore for days and I feel it works all the areas I need. If anyone is thinking of buying it I highly recommend it. You can get for pretty cheap on ebay

Sarah

Although I have not posted here in a while, I am happy to say that I have been working out at least 4 days a week and upped the cardio to 60 minutes! I can't seem to fall asleep tonight, too much cardio kick boxing!!!!

I woke up this morning and did Denise Austin for 30 minutes. Really enjoyed it. I'm hoping it doesn't rain and after work I can go running. My dress is supposed to be in at the end of this week. So that really makes me want to exercise.

I finally worked out last night for the first time since last Monday. Ran 2 miles and did abs and core on my wedding workout video.

Woo Woo - Go me!

Sarah what's Turbojam?

Sherri - you go girl! I wish I had the guts for boot camp.