Sign in to follow this  
destinationbride07

Have you exercised today?

Just got back from the gym and I am feeling way better. Hit the weights on chest and also did level 2 on Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. Planning on jogging and trying out the new Jillian Michaels DVDs that came in early this week tomorrow and Sunday.

To all ladies, keep the great work coming!!!

Thanks Jen! I am doing my best. muscle.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Davis View Post
Good work pookshek!

I went to the gym this morning - ran 5 miles and did a light legs workout afterwards.

I'm been running 2 miles minimum at least 5 days a week since 3 weeks and this has helped me lose weight! I think my initial goal of 105 for my height (almost 5'2") is unrealistic so I've reset a new goal of 108, I'm only 2.8 lbs away from it as of this morning!!! My boudoir photo session is tomorrow, I was hoping to be 110 by then...

Off to exercise I go, will do my circuit training :-)

Good job Chantal!!! smile29.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanti View Post
I'm been running 2 miles minimum at least 5 days a week since 3 weeks and this has helped me lose weight! I think my initial goal of 105 for my height (almost 5'2") is unrealistic so I've reset a new goal of 108, I'm only 2.8 lbs away from it as of this morning!!! My boudoir photo session is tomorrow, I was hoping to be 110 by then...

Off to exercise I go, will do my circuit training :-)