Sign in to follow this  
destinationbride07

Have you exercised today?

Heather - OMG you are amazing!!! Seriously you have amazing will power!

I did intervals on the treadmill this morning - so tired since I ran and lifted yesterday. Ill be walking the dog for 2 miles after work

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Heather* View Post
I ran 7.5KM this morning in the -18 degree weather! Sucked. But I had to. I ate complete crap this weekend!
omg Heather~ you are my inspiration! That's awesome. :) (not the eating crap part lol) i so wish I could get motivated to run.

Had a 7:30 a.m. meeting and jogged 3 miles before heading into the office. I would have liked to do more. Sweated like a pig in the body blast class at lunch and I am done for the day.

Thanks girls! I'm trying really hard with this. Normally I'm SO LAZY.

I ran again this morning for 5K - it was still freezing out. I can't wait for spring...I've had enough of the winter runs!

I have been so bad. I went home for my first shower over the weekend, so it was kind of like a vacation. That being said, I ate tex-mex till I couldn't see straight and didn't work out once. But now I'm back in NY and in my normal schedule... thank goodness! So I did my shred DVD this morning, and am going to hit the gym up after work.

Man you ladies are hard core! I am SO impressed!

I just joined a gym on friday and I've worked out there every day except sunday (they are closed...hm...) and I'm feeling motivated, I just hope to keep it up. I'm thinking because I commited to a year contract I will stick with it- i hope.