Sign in to follow this  
destinationbride07

Have you exercised today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Casey* View Post
The gym by FI's just started a Zumba class on Fridays which is perfect since it's my day off... Can't wait to try it!
If you love to dance Casey...then you'll love Zumba!!!
My butt still hurts from Saturdays class...we started some new songs with lots of squats!!!
Make sure to let us know how you like it!!!

I LOVE to dance, and have been doing it since I was 3 competitively so I'm so excited! Friday is the day. After taking about a week off from working out, I went back to the gym this morning and jogging 4k was killing me! Guess I gotta work on getting my stamina back up again.

I went for a 10k run yesterday...but it had just snowed, so it was more like climbing and sliding than really running and then my leg kind of fell through some ice, into a giant puddle, about 1/2 way through my "run"....so it was not very productive.

Michael and I started our ballroom dance classes last night though! so I think maybe we burned some cals there cheesy.gif

I'm rowing for 30min tonight and doing pilates!

Does running to the fridge count....? In my defence I fully intended to do the 40 min walk to work this morning but was greeted by torrential rain at 7 am..... god bless the U.K weather! And people wonder why we're flying to Mexico for the wedding!!

Fab, how did the ballroom classes to go, I've managed to persuade H2B to do a salsa class starting on the 19th... feels like a long way off and lots of time for him to develop groin strain and opt out! Keep dancing.