• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#131 Bride010101

Bride010101
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 03:16 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ochoriobride
    OMG i'm so sorry for what happen twelve piece. I'm glad everything turn out ok.
    We didn’t have any problem with Michael. He called at the room the day of the wedding to ask us if we were interested in is service. I told him that we had family to take picture for us. He said: ok and have a great wedding. He was very professional.
    Yah! That's good to hear. So you didn't contact him or mention it to Chandyln ahead of time? I was thinking that since we are doing the free package where photo isn't included... I would just not saying anything unless someone brings it up once we get down there. Then play stupid and say that Nic is a family friend who will be taking care of it. ((And cross my fingers nothing else bring's Nic to ROR before my wedding))

#132 ochoriobride

ochoriobride
    • 489 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 03:49 PM

No, when we had our meeting with Chandlyn she told us that if we were interested in photography we could stop at the photoshop. I just told her that someone from our familly would take the pictures. And she said No problem!
      http://tickers.Ticke....ed78/event.png

Justin & NathalieApril 22nd 2008Riu Ocho Rios

#133 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
      • 1,260 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 11:00 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ochoriobride
        No, when we had our meeting with Chandlyn she told us that if we were interested in photography we could stop at the photoshop. I just told her that someone from our familly would take the pictures. And she said No problem!
        Same for us, and we had no problems until we got to the disco. Don't stress too much about this. I truly think they are full of empty threats. No one there wants to deal with an angry bride!
        See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#134 ochoriobride

ochoriobride
        • 489 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 08:18 AM

lol....I think your right!
          http://tickers.Ticke....ed78/event.png

Justin & NathalieApril 22nd 2008Riu Ocho Rios

#135 Mich

Mich
          • 96 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 12:35 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by twelve_piece
            Same for us, and we had no problems until we got to the disco. Don't stress too much about this. I truly think they are full of empty threats. No one there wants to deal with an angry bride!
            I concur. I had been stressing about this very issue for months. Some friends of ours recommended the photographers that did their wedding.

They live in Kingston but were happy to make the drive to Ochie. They ended up doing our pics and video. I saw no one from the Photoshop on my wedding day.

#136 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
            • 802 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 01:11 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Mich
              I concur. I had been stressing about this very issue for months. Some friends of ours recommended the photographers that did their wedding.

They live in Kingston but were happy to make the drive to Ochie. They ended up doing our pics and video. I saw no one from the Photoshop on my wedding day.
              Mich.........your back!!! Congrats girl!!! OMG, i didn't know that I missed your wedding.....now where's the review!!! We want details!!!

#137 memz

memz
              • 39 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 01:20 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Mich

Can I ask who you had as a photographer??
                And where you're review so we can see your pics!!

#138 starryeyedbride2b

starryeyedbride2b
                • 111 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 07:39 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by memz
                  I was going to ask the same question...is this person interested in doing anymore work? I can't afford to fly in my own photographer and videographer for the wedding, and while Photoshop at the resort does a decent job, I would prefer a more "artistic" approach, I think! Right now, it looks like Michael/Photoshop is my only option, but if I can find someone already there for about than $800, that would be great!

#139 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
                  • 1,257 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 08:07 PM

Wow, I am so sorry for the brides who are stressing about this bull! Plus, Robin is photographing my wedding and I don't want her roughed up! Amazing what people do these days!

#140 Mich

Mich
                    • 96 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 01:52 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by memz
                      Just sent a small review but having a hard time attaching the non-pro pics, md ocr (Marsha) will post them for me.

Have his card somewhere, there names are William and Clive and they were great. I won't get the pro pics back until maybe next week though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users