Jump to content

Photo

Sproullie Designs: Monograms, Boarding Passes, Passports, Pocketfolds, and more!


  • Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#121 Dreamgirl08

Dreamgirl08
  • Jr. Member
  • 292 posts

    Posted 26 June 2008 - 12:17 AM

    Just got mine today. Check out my avatar.
    Isn't it cute

    Sarah your the greatest!

    #122 jenny68100

    jenny68100
    • Newbie
    • 5 posts

      Posted 26 June 2008 - 06:50 PM

      Just got mine too and I love it!! Great Job and thank you so much!!

      Jen & Dave October 2009~ Punta Cana

      #123 lovely*bride

      lovely*bride
      • Newbie
      • 22 posts

        Posted 02 July 2008 - 02:42 PM

        Sarah!! OMG these are amazing! I love all of your designs, the vegas ones are my favorite! So original! I just love making creative little things like these, while looking at your work it really made me think why did I go into nursing! (not that I don't love nursing, but I love crafting a little more!) You are amazing!

        #124 Sarah

        Sarah

          VIP Member

        • VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

          Posted 02 July 2008 - 07:25 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by lovely*bride
          Sarah!! OMG these are amazing! I love all of your designs, the vegas ones are my favorite! So original! I just love making creative little things like these, while looking at your work it really made me think why did I go into nursing! (not that I don't love nursing, but I love crafting a little more!) You are amazing!
          Well, you can always be like me: crafty AND a nurse! Although I'd rather be crafting than at the hospital... lol

          #125 lovely*bride

          lovely*bride
          • Newbie
          • 22 posts

            Posted 03 July 2008 - 01:28 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Sarah
            Well, you can always be like me: crafty AND a nurse! Although I'd rather be crafting than at the hospital... lol
            well it is nice to meet a fellow nurse! i agree, i would much rather be crafting than at the hospital!! especially on the busy days...oh well, but my grandmother has always told me, "Cyndal, don't you know nurses make the world go round!" this is coming from an OB nurse of 40+ years, i always laugh, haha! by the way, can i just place an order for the one free monogram on your website (though i am sure i will be getting more than one!!)?? thanks lady!!

            #126 Sarah

            Sarah

              VIP Member

            • VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

              Posted 05 July 2008 - 01:15 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by lovely*bride
              well it is nice to meet a fellow nurse! i agree, i would much rather be crafting than at the hospital!! especially on the busy days...oh well, but my grandmother has always told me, "Cyndal, don't you know nurses make the world go round!" this is coming from an OB nurse of 40+ years, i always laugh, haha! by the way, can i just place an order for the one free monogram on your website (though i am sure i will be getting more than one!!)?? thanks lady!!
              Yes you can :)

              #127 endlesslove

              endlesslove
              • Jr. Member
              • 362 posts

                Posted 06 July 2008 - 09:43 PM

                I received mine about a week ago, and just love it! I think I'm going to order one or two later on.

                #128 Jamminworld

                Jamminworld
                • Newbie
                • 136 posts

                  Posted 07 July 2008 - 03:34 AM

                  Thanks so much for this offer. I decided to finally take a look at your website and you had so many great monograms. I picked my free one to try and see if the design I liked worked well with my colors. I can't wait to see it. I'm sure once I know what works I'll be right back ordering a few more.

                  #129 quackquack

                  quackquack
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 152 posts

                    Posted 01 August 2008 - 05:54 PM

                    Here are mine from Sarah. I can't wait to use them

                    Click the image to open in full size.
                    Click the image to open in full size.
                    Click the image to open in full size.

                    #130 Dbld78

                    Dbld78
                    • Banned
                    • 665 posts

                      Posted 01 August 2008 - 10:22 PM

                      Sarah you do such a good job! Wanna do a logo for my studio? I just don't have the time these days to sit down and do it... I miss the creativity that used to spill out... I feel so creatively drained when it comes to my personal stuff...ahaha!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users