49 replies to this topic

#21 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 02:10 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by stei0419
    And, there was a preview on last night for the new hills season (god, I can't believe I watch this!), so much drama-I guess it fills in for the lack of drama in my life! ha
    New hills season?! Sweet- I didn't know there was another. I don't know why I like it so much- probably for the lack of drama in my life too. And then I gossip about them with my friends. Haha I'm a loser.
    Happily married since 2008

#22 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
    • VIP Member
    • 3,160 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 02:15 PM

I hate reality TV but I love The Hills for some reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for the new season!

#23 JennyK

JennyK
      • 3,502 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 04:18 PM

I love watching the Hills but this whole Speidi thing is so annoying. She really sucks lol

#24 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 05:40 PM

I am so excited!

I love The Hills...when does it start back up?

#25 JessicaM

JessicaM
          • Vendor
          • 1,969 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 05:45 PM

I watch it when I remember...but holy cow this video is hilarious....what is up with her hands, I couldnt watch all of it because that is all I could focus on..

#26 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
            • VIP Member
            • 3,160 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 06:04 PM

I will have to take a look at this whole "hand" thing everyone's talkin about haha I never noticed it before. Maybe I'm a push over but I kinda feel bad for her. She's probably a nice girl, she just got wrapped up in that jackass Spencer. I remembered her in the very beginning and she seemed like a nice girl- until she met that evil looking freak. Ever see how he just STAIRES if him and Heidi are in a fight or whatever, its erie. Me and Joe (yes Joe watches it too haha) just crack up at him. Joe tries to act like him, its so funny.

#27 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 06:07 PM

Did you ever see the show they have after the hills- like the recap or something? They totally took all those weird things that Spencer said/did during their huge fight and made it into this funny little clip. Totally exaggerated how psychotic he is. I died laughing!
                Happily married since 2008

#28 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                • Moderators
                • 25,218 posts
                • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                • LocationSeattle

Posted 19 February 2008 - 06:11 PM

He is so freakin creepy. And he has disgusting hair. Doug and I think he looks like melted-Ken-doll, his face is kinda messed up! And I know maybe that's rude to say, he's just a regular joe-schmoe, but whatever, if I was on TV putting myself out there, I'd expect some harsh criticism too! He is just yuck.

#29 stei0419

stei0419
                • 63 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:38 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                  Did you ever see the show they have after the hills- like the recap or something? They totally took all those weird things that Spencer said/did during their huge fight and made it into this funny little clip. Totally exaggerated how psychotic he is. I died laughing!
                  OMG, that is the best thing ever! haha-especially that one where Heidi was painting the wall...good stuff!

#30 tlomlad

tlomlad
                  • Banned
                  • 1,949 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:48 PM

hahaha... we just watched it, thats hilarious, while we were watching it on youtube my finance asked if they filmed it on their cell phone and pitys them beacuase they dont live in the real world...

i was watching E! yesterday and spencer was quoting saying that heidi is better than madonna

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users