Photo

Wedding Favors

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
  • 5,248 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 10:12 PM

No actually their names were Annette Roseland and Brian Call. Also have you ever seen the JC Penny ads in the bridal magazines? The ones with the LeAnn Rhymes wedding? I think she had it in a vineyard also. It's so pretty!!!

-Glenda

#22 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 03 January 2007 - 10:40 PM

oh I searched online and that was all they had...if you get a chance to scan it let me know, otherwise no biggie. Thanks for thinking of me though.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#23 aimee

aimee
    • 1,662 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 11:28 PM

I plan to give my gifts to my guests prior to my wedding. So far I have wedding tags (I was thinking of putting a picture of my fiance & I in it), a passport holder, earphones for the plane and flip flops for each of my guests. I also found some really cute sleeping masks that I will include for the ladies. I think I will also add a piece of paper with some common Mexican phrases, water, gum and a "Don't forget to pack..." list. On my actual wedding day I will be giving out fans for the ladies.

#24 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 03 January 2007 - 11:47 PM

what a great idea and then you don't have to lug it all down there...take pictures of the bags before you send them.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#25 aimee

aimee
      • 1,662 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 11:53 PM

I'm not really computer saavy so I will ask my fiance to do it for me when I have one put together.

#26 Fotini

Fotini
        • 131 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 01:55 AM

Ann-
          those are pretty good sites! I havent seen some of them before. thanks :)

#27 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 10:23 AM

My pleasure!

#28 kay726

kay726
            • 218 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 01:51 AM

I am making my own luggage tags from a template from a knottie. I bought clear tags that I can laminate at staples so each person will have a personalized luggage tag. Feel free to email me at kay726@aol.com if you would like the template. I plan on mailing the luggage tags when people rsvp with a little welcome package to get them excited for the trip. I am going to put ; jamaica brochures, a little 25 cent tropical calendar from Micheal's craft store and a mini rum cake from Rum Cake Fairy bakes gourmet dessert cakes nestled in a hand-crafted keepsake hatbox for all occasions and gift giving that will be decorated in my welcome package.

#29 aimee

aimee
              • 1,662 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 09:25 PM

I was thinking of doing the same thing. As my guests RSVP to my wedding I would send them something like a luggge tag to get them excited for their trip!

#30 HydneW

HydneW
                • 18 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 11:00 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by riubride
                  I plan to give my gifts to my guests prior to my wedding. So far I have wedding tags (I was thinking of putting a picture of my fiance & I in it), a passport holder, earphones for the plane and flip flops for each of my guests. I also found some really cute sleeping masks that I will include for the ladies. I think I will also add a piece of paper with some common Mexican phrases, water, gum and a "Don't forget to pack..." list. On my actual wedding day I will be giving out fans for the ladies.
                  Great idea of giving the gifts beforehand. I originally wanted to leave a beach bag in each room with towel, flip flops, and sunscreen. But, they will probably pack those with them anyways. I was also thinking of cup insulators so that our drinks won't get warm too quickly on the beach. Does that sound lame?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users