#1 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 01 January 2007 - 12:54 AM

I found this site and they have simple cute things in case anyone is looking for place card holders, favors, or items for the OOT bags...enjoy

My Wedding Favors - Wedding Party and Bridal Shower Favors
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#2 Jackie

Jackie
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 02:12 PM

Good website! Yet another link to add to my favorites
    My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#3 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
    • 631 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 01:11 PM

thanks great site,....

#4 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
      • 5,248 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 01:55 PM

This is a great file!! Thanks!

-Glenda

#5 mexico15

mexico15
        • 250 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 01:57 PM

Thanks for the site. I have a question for you all about wedding favors...for those of you who will be having a reception when you get back...are you still going to provide favors? We aren't having a "formal" sit down reception, just cocktails and ap's...we want more of a big celebration bash with everyone.

Is it strange to have favors with the wedding date if they didn't even get to see the wedding?

#6 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 01:59 PM

I don't think I will do favors - but probably just the OOT bag - which will have some fun things in it, probably something w/the wedding date or at least our names (koozies, water, luggage tags, etc.)

#7 mexico15

mexico15
            • 250 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 02:19 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by akh
              I don't think I will do favors - but probably just the OOT bag - which will have some fun things in it, probably something w/the wedding date or at least our names (koozies, water, luggage tags, etc.)
              Ann,
              Where are you getting your luggage tags? Did you fiind a favor website for those or just a store near you? Do you know if there are any cool "beachy" type tags? I am going to search the net for them now, but if you have any direction for me to go...let me know :)
              Thanks!

#8 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
              • Wedding Location:Napa, California
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 03 January 2007 - 02:21 PM

my dad asked me last night, "What are favors and how many do you have to give out" so apparently he was not planning on paying for that. I don't think you have to give favors, I think people used to give almonds or chocolate, but I have been to wedding where people just had the bubbles on the table and had a little note thanking them for coming. I think I will do favors just beacuse I like this one and my fiance does too.
              Click the image to open in full size.
              Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#9 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
              • 5,248 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 02:32 PM

Those are so cute and btw I was totally thinking of you last night b/c I was going through my old Modern Bride's and came across a bride who had her wedding in Napa and did her whole decor in bordeaux and I thought of your beautiful sash etc. Let me know if you want the article (assuming you haven't already seen it)

-Glenda

#10 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 03:09 PM

Ann do you plan on giving your lugage tags out before the wedding?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users