Sign in to follow this  
MERRYME

Quick pics- merryme

Oh wow! Thanks for your post Merryme (you have remained anonymous to this point! Now we know what you look like!!!) Everything looks wonderful. Love the drowning roses centerpiece! Have a very happy New Year ... party like its 1969 :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHPT View Post
congrats! the pictures look beautiful- and i LOVE your centerpieces- i may want to do something like that. did you do it yourself or did the coordinator do it?
Certerpieces were totally the coordinator!! I thought I wanted something very different but a few days before the wedding we did a dry run and she had set up what I wanted and what she proposed and I absolutely fell in love with them. They were so unusual. I really liked the way the water magnified the roses. She bought everything here- total cost for table decor for 20 tables: $3,500 usd plus flowers $500 dls (10 bulks of 10 dozen lilies and 25 bulks of 25 roses). The cost included the rentals (tables, chairs, glassware, etc..), glass centerpieces with metal stand, gravel, canddles, cloth runners, ribbon and man time for coordinator and helpers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A10CALGAL View Post
Oh wow! Thanks for your post Merryme (you have remained anonymous to this point! Now we know what you look like!!!) Everything looks wonderful. Love the drowning roses centerpiece! Have a very happy New Year ... party like its 1969 :)
I'm such a moron I just never figured out how to post pictures untill recently(thanks Tammy). Plus I really hate how I photographsad.gif

welcome back! everything looks so beautiful...now you are making us all jealous that you are still there! :) we can't wait to hear details and see all the pics!

Congrats! Your pics look beautiful. Enjoy the rest of your stay. We can't wait to see the rest of your pics and hear all about it!

Congrats on the wedding!! I am so happy for you and I am so glad that everything turned out great. You look beautiful and those centerpieces are to die for!!! Enjoy the rest of your stay.

-Glenda smile159.gif