Photo

Quick pics- merryme

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 MERRYME

MERRYME
  • 324 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:04 AM

I'm still in Todos Santos! WE have had a wonderful stay. I don't get back for a few weeks yet but here are some quick pictures. I will post the pro pics as soon as I get them!

Click the image to open in full size.

We ended up using roses and red lillies with gravel tons or canddles and luminarias.
    Alegria Inn - Todos Santos
    22nd of December 2006

#2 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:05 AM

I love the centerpieces... and you look great. How did everything turn out?

#3 MERRYME

MERRYME
      • 324 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:06 AM

I'm trying to upload more but it is slow from Mexico.
        22nd of December 2006

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:07 AM

i knew tammy would beat me to it!

you look gorgous but i want to see and hear MORE!! how did it go? i want details!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 MERRYME

MERRYME
        • 324 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:12 AM

Everything was incredible!! We had a great time!! I can't complain about any of it! It was lovely. No real problems at all.
          22nd of December 2006

#6 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:22 AM

Awesome, Can't wait to hear your full review when you return. Everything looks amazing. Post more wedding pics if you have any..

#7 MERRYME

MERRYME
            • 324 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:23 AM

22nd of December 2006

#8 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:29 AM

your resort is so charming, i can't wait to see the pro pics and hear about everything!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#9 MERRYME

MERRYME
              • 324 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:38 AM

Alegria Inn and Todos Santos were absolutely magical!!

We had the ceremony at the beach and the guests actually saw whales! Our photog. took tons of pictures but for some reason I don't have any- my brother was supposed to take some candids but he never did- only of the venue.

At the beach we had a small arch- smaller than what I wanted but it still looked gorgeous. It was a DIY project:). The isle was marked by small wooden posts with galvanized buckets filled with roses and lilies it looked really cute. We opted for no chairs and just white fabric for everyone to sit/stand on.

Then we walked back with the mariachi band to the reception.

The reception was soooo much fun... great music, great food and tons of friends. I will write a full review when I get some more time.

I can't say enough about my coordinator and Alegria Inn they really did an incredible job. Everyone in town has been very friendly. We had a great x-mas and hope to have a great New Years. There is a huge party planned at the Hotel California.
                22nd of December 2006

#10 NHPT

NHPT
                • 3,848 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:41 AM

congrats! the pictures look beautiful- and i LOVE your centerpieces- i may want to do something like that. did you do it yourself or did the coordinator do it?
                  Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users