Photo

Got my raffia fans

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#31 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
  • 456 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 11:01 PM

Great idea!!! I am going to have to join the band wagon!!! :)

#32 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
    • 5,681 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 11:16 AM

Wow they are beautiful! Wish I was good at DIY!!

#33 soon2bePowers

soon2bePowers
      • 382 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 08:20 PM

I read a few comments about the Oriental Trading fans saying that they ranged greatly in size. Did any of your experience this?

#34 Angel

Angel
        • 2,635 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 08:28 PM

I bought mine from their and I read the same thing. But I ordered them anyway and there isn't a big difference in size. That was the first thing I check when I received mine.

#35 cancunbride

cancunbride
          • 531 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 01:33 AM

I ordered my raffia fans in hotpink and I just got them in the mail... I am absolutely in love with them, Im planning on incorporating black and white polka dot ribbon to the handles and using them during the ceremony

#36 soon2bePowers

soon2bePowers
            • 382 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 08:02 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Angel
              I bought mine from their and I read the same thing. But I ordered them anyway and there isn't a big difference in size. That was the first thing I check when I received mine.

Thanks so much! I was a bit worried when I read that. I see that most places say that they are handmade and vary in size. I just didn't want mini and jumbo fans!!

#37 soon2bePowers

soon2bePowers
              • 382 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 08:03 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by cancunbride
                I ordered my raffia fans in hotpink and I just got them in the mail... I am absolutely in love with them, Im planning on incorporating black and white polka dot ribbon to the handles and using them during the ceremony
                Where did you order yours from? I never thought about ordering in color but that could be fun!

#38 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
                • 813 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 09:11 AM

I just got mine from OTC as well. They are larger than some of the other ones I have seen, and I was a little surprised by that. I think they may have been over 10" wide although I didn't measure mine. But I can work with them, and I am not too concerned. I'll post pics once I find time to actually wrap the ribbon and buy the flowers for them!

#39 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 12,151 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 06:08 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Agape Gems
                    Click the image to open in full size.
                    if this is a YOUR pic of YOUR actual fan, the site that the OP bought their fans from (koyal wholesale) is STEALING your image!

Handmade Raffia Fans BULK [Raffia Wedding Fans Bulk] : Wholesale Wedding Supplies, Discount Wedding Favors, Party Favors, and Bulk Event Supplies

#40 cancunbride

cancunbride
                    • 531 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 03:16 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by soon2bePowers
                      Where did you order yours from? I never thought about ordering in color but that could be fun!
                      Click the image to open in full size.

I am in love with my fans...the color is stunning and I will just add a touch to the handle in polka dots and a thank you card in the middle. I ordered them from here..

Colored Medium Palm-leaf Hand Fans / Pack of 10 : Unique Wedding Favors - Wedding Reception Favors - Bridal Shower Favors

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users