Bridesmaids dresses

• Please log in to reply
1310 replies to this topic

#701 amyr610

amyr610
  • Site Supporter
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 02:04 PM

I love all the dresses! I went with an alfred sung dress off dessy website.

www.dessy.com/dresses/bridesmaid/d445

My color is papaya:)

#702 proti007

proti007
    • 467 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 02:58 PM

One week 'till Anthropologie's Bridal/Bridesmaid line launches! Makes me sad I already bought our bm's dresses....but probably better for our budget!

#703 Miss Sunshyne

Miss Sunshyne
      • 222 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 06:48 AM

My Bridesmaids Dresses :) Coral and the MOH in Greybarijaycoral.jpg641bg_shadow.jpg

11.12.2011 "Living for the Love of you" Paradisus Punta Cana

#704 proti007

proti007
        • 467 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:34 AM

Love these dresses! My bm's could NOT pull it off! You need to have a model body to wear these! Gorgeous :)

Originally Posted by Miss Sunshyne 

My Bridesmaids Dresses :) Coral and the MOH in Greybarijaycoral.jpg641bg_shadow.jpg

#705 AshleyNicole84

AshleyNicole84
          • 28 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:48 AM

I am having my bridal party do dresses like the wedding below.  We had already decided on muted shades of blush/sea glass and neutrals for the wedding and then I saw this!  They are going to pick out dresses from wherever as long as they are of similar fabric/look.  It should be pretty and hopefully they will be able to get something they love. 

bp dresses.jpg

bpdress.jpg

#706 tris

tris
            • 609 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 09:27 AM

This is gorgeous!! I wish I was having a larger bridal party, I love the idea of the mix and match dresses. Since I'm only having 2 attendants it seemed a little off to use 2 different dresses.

Originally Posted by AshleyNicole84 

I am having my bridal party do dresses like the wedding below.  We had already decided on muted shades of blush/sea glass and neutrals for the wedding and then I saw this!  They are going to pick out dresses from wherever as long as they are of similar fabric/look.  It should be pretty and hopefully they will be able to get something they love. 

bp dresses.jpg

bpdress.jpg

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#707 AshleyNicole84

AshleyNicole84
              • 28 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:30 AM

Thanks, Tris.  I knew I wanted them to be able to pick their own dresses out and was thinking to just do it with different shades of the same color-- that might work with just two people.  Have one wear a more mutes shade of the same color than the other.

#708 tris

tris
                • 609 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:47 AM

We actually ended up finding a dress we all loved so they do have matching dresses. They're getting their own shoes & accessories though and both of them will have their hair different.

Originally Posted by AshleyNicole84 

Thanks, Tris.  I knew I wanted them to be able to pick their own dresses out and was thinking to just do it with different shades of the same color-- that might work with just two people.  Have one wear a more mutes shade of the same color than the other.

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#709 proti007

proti007
                  • 467 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:35 AM

Oh Ashley I loooooove that wedding! I've seen it on the Style Me Pretty :) They had gorgeous dresses, and I stole the idea of gifting robes to my BM's from that wedding! Great pick :)

#710 AshleyNicole84

AshleyNicole84
                    • 28 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:48 AM

Thanks!  Sometimes I feel bad "stealing" ideas, but some things are just too lovely and perfect for our visions to pass up!

I am thinking about doing the robes too!  I already bought them all a little necklace when I asked them to be BMs, so I thought robes would be a nice touch for the gifts there.  Where did you get yours?

Originally Posted by proti007 

Oh Ashley I loooooove that wedding! I've seen it on the Style Me Pretty :) They had gorgeous dresses, and I stole the idea of gifting robes to my BM's from that wedding! Great pick :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users