Photo

Bridesmaids dresses

• Please log in to reply
1310 replies to this topic

#661 Valentine_Baby

Valentine_Baby
  • 452 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 04:59 AM

I noticed you are from Canada - where oh where did you find this dress . . I have been pulling my hair out trying to find this dress.

Originally Posted by Clean122 

Im sooooo excited!! My MOH tried hers on tonight and we sorta put it together to see what it will look like. Although she needs to alter her dress because shes swimming in it.

Sept%202010%20016.JPG

Sept%202010%20015.JPG

#662 Cindy*

Cindy*
    • 2,655 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 05:20 AM

Not sure where you are in Ontario but if you are in Toronto, both Ritchie and Best for Bride have this dress.  It comes in both the back in the picture and a full zipper back.  I got the one with the full zipper back for me to wear as my rehearsal dress.  Its a Jasmine - Belsoie dress so lots of bridal stores in Ontario should have it.  Even if they don't have that dress in store, if they carry the Jasmine line, they can order it for you.

Originally Posted by Valentine_Baby 

I noticed you are from Canada - where oh where did you find this dress . . I have been pulling my hair out trying to find this dress.

#663 Clean122

Clean122
      • Site Supporter
      • 118 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 07:24 AM

Well my gf stumbled upon this dress in Burnaby BC for only $50!! cause it was on a sale rack. I have another BM who is trying to find it at a good deal (its around $275 everywhere) We might be going to the US to get one cause they are selling them for only $190 there.

If youre looking in Toronto though you might want to check these places online and contact them via email for a quote??

http://www.torontodr...asmine/Prom.php

http://www.theperfec...emart&Itemid=17

or their website shows vendors that sell their line

http://www.jasminebridal.com/J_14.aspx

I did however find this site that sells them for $129 just NOT in the silkworm colour I wanted, but its a good deal if you dont care about colour.

http://www.foryoudre...l?itemId=222762

I hope that helps!!! :)

Originally Posted by Valentine_Baby 

#664 lisa203

lisa203
        • 681 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 04:15 PM

here are my bridemaids dresses. i'm leaning towards having my bridesmaids and moh wear the same dress but haven't decided.I_109959_1_193728.jpg

#665 snow88

snow88
          • 181 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 10:51 PM

This is my BM dress but in Hunter Green.   www.lightinthebox.com/Princess-Floor-length-Mother-of-the-Bride-Dress--HSX794-_p29192.html

I'm not sure what my MOH is wearing.  I just told her to make sure that it is that color.  She wouldn't let me order her dress.

#666 snow88

snow88
            • 181 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by Canadiansandy 

I think I found my BM dresses today! I only have two BMs, the dress looks great one of them, and I've asked the other to go out and try it on! Having BMs who are completely different shapes is so hard, I can't even imagine having 3+ to consider...

I have to say, finding a BM dress was harder than finding my own wedding dress! I didn't want to get a traditional BM dress, but I also didn't want something black or pattern-y which is all I could seem to find in the stores.

Anyway, here's what I found today at Esprit. Hopefully this'll be the one, otherwise I think I'll be buying them online.

DQS165_449.jpg

I like this.  

#667 snow88

snow88
              • 181 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 10:55 PM

Actually, I love all of them.  They are so beautiful.  Thank goodness, my MOH dress is here already or I might be changing dresses and colors.  

#668 Susan'n'Dean

Susan'n'Dean
                • 173 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 01:25 AM

Here is my bridesmaid dress. It was so hard to find anything, and originally i wanted coral but there is just nothing about, especially not now all the winter colours are coming in. Its ok cos many moons ago when i thought about getting married i wanted red. lol

Oh, and ignore her facial expression, she was messing about lol

Attached Files

#669 kremsm

kremsm
                  • 2 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:25 AM

I haven't picked out my bridemaid dresses because I am having trouble with colors.  I want my bridesmaids in a teal-type color, but I dont know what color flowers to have then...I don't kno wwhich colors go well with teal.

#670 Canadiansandy

Canadiansandy
                    • 355 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:34 AM

kremsm - I'm in the same boat! Looking for teal dresses, but not having much luck so far! I might end up doing these teal convertible dresses I found on Etsy. I am thinking of having purple, fushia and yellow flowers for the girls. We didn't pick just one 2nd colour, we are essentially doing 'tropical colours' as our second - I think just about anything goes with teal! Try googling it, I found some great ideas that way!

Sandy & Aaron ~ May 4, 2011 ~ Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana ------ Bride & Groom + 30 booked! (and counting)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users