Photo

Bridesmaids dresses

• Please log in to reply
1310 replies to this topic

#1161 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
  • 861 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:22 PM

so the order for my bridesmaids has finally been placed. heres a pic of one of my girls in it

But it will be in a dark purple (eggplant) and to go with the vintage feel of my dress we are addinf an ivory lace flower on the assemetrical side where the ruching comes together

Attached Files

#1162 luza87

luza87
    • 70 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:25 PM

I am looking to have my bridesmaids try this dress on.. How much did each dress cost?

#1163 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
      • 861 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:41 PM

I am looking to have my bridesmaids try this dress on.. How much did each dress cost?

Which dress are you referring to?

#1164 780chick

780chick
        • 263 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 06:15 AM

Canadian Brides. Time sensitive deal for today only. Theres a deal on convertable dresses long and short. There is a limited number of colors - purple gray black red and a few more I think. They are $59 including shipping to Canada. I've ordered a couple of these before for myself and the quality is really good. http://www.dealfind.....php?l=27225726

#1165 sugarpug2012

sugarpug2012
          • 3 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:08 AM

We are going with the JCrew Arabella bridesmaids dress in Poppy. In person, the dress looks more red, not orangey like it does in the photo, just an fyi. My bridesmaids did not like the coral pink color as it looked very washed out when tried on. Also they did not like the floor length version so all of them including my MOH will be wearing these. 

#1166 Kay6356

Kay6356
            • 543 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
            • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:57 AM

Okay, so I was seriously planning on making multiway dresses for my bm and moh... and then I was in a mall in Calgary with FI, and we saw these at Forever 21... For $33. They only had two dresses... in the sizes we need. $33! I cannot buy material for that, and we like them, and the colour is good, and it is the material type and "feel" that we want - pretty and casual and a little bohemian/vintage look.  Again I say... $33 each! CRAZY! So of course we had to go that way.  I have a picture of my lovely sister and moh trying on the dress... in a mall public bathroom right after I bought the dresses. Hers will need to be taken in about an inch or two, but I am not too worries about that. Ignore her tights and shoes... She just threw it on so we could see the style and shape on her. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image So the pictures are not very good... like I said, she threw it on, and all the pics were taken with my phone, but it at least gives an idea. What do you guys think? Is it bridesmaid-y enough?

Good find Peach!

#1167 alexisinjamaica

alexisinjamaica

• Moderators
            • 562 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Secrets St. James, Montego Bay
            • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 15 October 2012 - 12:07 PM

Here are mine, from David's Bridal. Decent price ($139) and will look good on everyone! I got it in this color, Regency.

#1168 BamaBride

BamaBride
            • 56 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by sugarpug2012 

We are going with the JCrew Arabella bridesmaids dress in Poppy. In person, the dress looks more red, not orangey like it does in the photo, just an fyi. My bridesmaids did not like the coral pink color as it looked very washed out when tried on. Also they did not like the floor length version so all of them including my MOH will be wearing these. 

Very cute! Love the color!

#1169 chantal09

chantal09
              • 192 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by alexisinjamaica 

Here are mine, from David's Bridal. Decent price ($139) and will look good on everyone! I got it in this color, Regency.

Very similar to mine!

Also in regency, but the color looks a bit different on my crappy cell phone cam!

#1170 alexisinjamaica

alexisinjamaica

• Moderators
                • 562 posts
                • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
                • Wedding Location:Secrets St. James, Montego Bay
                • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 16 October 2012 - 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by chantal09 

Very similar to mine!

Also in regency, but the color looks a bit different on my crappy cell phone cam!

Love that!! Is it from David's, or somewhere else? Kinda making me reconsider!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users