Sign in to follow this  
Spazz

Bikini Wax?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy View Post
So do you think I could use that as an excuse to go on a mini vacay to vegas, Yari??
Yes, absolutely!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHarwood2Be View Post
Aw...Jean-Marcus, I was just about to get up the nerve to go for my first bikini wax. Very funny video!
well dont let me hinder you from that... you'll do fine. it's worth the brief bit of "disscomfort" hehehe

I am so glad that this thread was started. I have never done the bikini wax but have done my eyebrows. My skin is so sensitive that before I found my current place my skin around my eyebrows would stay red for weeks. I swear I am not lying. I go to a Aveda store for my eyebrows. There wax is green and all natural and the redness goes away within 2 hours. I have been thinking about the bikini wax but I am kinda scared but will end up scheduling one soon to get used to it (if that is ever possible?)

I've been debating going for a full Brazilian, but I think I might just do it. I have to try it at least once haha, reading this thread has both motivated and scared me to do it lol

I get bikini probably every 8 weeks. About 2 times a year I do a Brazilian. I'm a huge waxing fan (happens when you are a hairy beast like me). It hurts, but no pain no gain, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LALA View Post
(happens when you are a hairy beast like me).
you just gave me the worst visual HAHAHA... umm just kind of imagine sasquatch getting his naughty bits waxed wink.gif haha

Well I actually got the laser hair removal...brazilian...now that HURTS. But I'm used to it, all things that make you pretty hurt, including boob jobs....FYI LOL!!!