49 replies to this topic

#31 foxytv

foxytv
  • VIP Member
  • 7,740 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 02:40 PM

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful!

I LOVE it!

I onyl took mine off once -- and it was stolen. So, my suggestion is NEVER to take it off unless you have a very SECURE place to keep it.

My CZ replacement e-ring I even keep on at all times and once we say "I DO" the wedding band will never come off (except to clean it or when I'm making meatloaf! haha)!

#32 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
    • 4,881 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
    • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
    • LocationNew York

Posted 12 February 2008 - 03:54 PM

Oh, your ring is so Bee-yoo-tee-ful!!!!

I take mine off, mostly out of habit. If I do sleep with it on, I roll the stone under to the palm of my hand - somehow I think that will save it from getting snagged.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#33 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
    • VIP Member
    • 4,116 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 03:54 PM

That is GORGEOUS!!!!! absolutely beautiful!

And I don't take mind off for anything. . .except taking a shower or yard work or something where I know it will likely get very dirty etc. I like having it on ALL the time! :-)

so how many times each day do you catch yourself staring at it?! lol! I used to do that SOOOOO much!

#34 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,513 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 03:57 PM

That is beautiful! I don't think I would ever take it off LOL! My e-ring is still to big (i'm waiting to get it sized until I can soder it together w/ the band) - so I find myself taking it off more than I should!

#35 lscilley

lscilley
        • 1,466 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 09:54 PM

Gorgeous ring!

#36 gkashmira

gkashmira
          • 1,962 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 10:02 PM

Yippeee! Dan bought my diamond from Blue Nile as well and I love it!
            Kashmira & Dan
            Happily married since June 16, 2007
            http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
            Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
            Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#37 Melissa G

Melissa G
            • 105 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 10:55 PM

It is beautiful - Congratulations!

#38 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
              • 1,266 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:05 PM

Thanks Ladies! It has been annoying when people automatically look at my fingers when they find out that Im getting married... Even my friend who elopped a few weeks ago, came back home and said, "So When Are YOU getting your ring?" I almost cried. I havent even shared it with anyone else besides my assistant. But you ladies were the first to see it! Thanks for sharing my joy!

Quote:
                Originally Posted by RyanAmanda
                It's beautiful! Did you have any problems with Blue Nile? We're thinking of ordering my wedding band from there but are a little worried because we don't get to see it in person first. How does the ring look in comparison to the picture on Blue Nile?

As for taking your ring off, I take mine off as soon as I get home. Partly out of personal preference - I've never worn rings so it irritates the heck out of me. And also because we haven't insured it yet! When it's safely in it's box, I don't worry about it. But when it's on my finger, I'm constantly checking to make sure it's still there!
                No problems with blue nile except that FI tried to beg them to get their shipping policy changed! lol It didnt work. The ring had to be mailed to his house in the states and he had to depend on a family member to mail it to us here in Japan! I have been so nervous with all the shipping.
                The ring looks better in person than on the computer. Its super brilliant! Even the setting is nice.
                I havent gotten mine insured yet. In fact thats what I am going to do when I finish this reply!

Quote:
                Originally Posted by foxytv
                Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful!

I LOVE it!

I onyl took mine off once -- and it was stolen. So, my suggestion is NEVER to take it off unless you have a very SECURE place to keep it.

My CZ replacement e-ring I even keep on at all times and once we say "I DO" the wedding band will never come off (except to clean it or when I'm making meatloaf! haha)!
                I am so with you! I am nervous about the first cleaning already.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by redwards
                That is GORGEOUS!!!!! absolutely beautiful!

And I don't take mind off for anything. . .except taking a shower or yard work or something where I know it will likely get very dirty etc. I like having it on ALL the time! :-)

so how many times each day do you catch yourself staring at it?! lol! I used to do that SOOOOO much!
                OMG - Both FI and I are constantly staring at it. I have .... crap! I just looked down at it! Gosh Im glad Im not the only one!

#39 coreyphil

coreyphil
                • 497 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:07 PM

It's beautiful! Congratulations!

#40 CarrieRN

CarrieRN
                  • 815 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:21 PM

Your ring is gorgeous! I take my ring off at night and I don't wear it to work. But I deal with a lot of gross stuff at work.
                    http://i236.photobuc....m/IMG_1472.jpg
                    Philip at 1 yr old. Go Steelers!
                    Soon I will get to post wedding pics, figure I should get some more Philip in first!

http://dv.daisypath.com/Mvdhm5/.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users