Need help from all you expert DIYers!
Posted 27 December 2006 - 06:51 PM
First, I would like to print our return address on the back of the 7 1/2 x 7 1/2 square envelopes.
Second, I would like to print our address on the front of the 3 5/8 x 5 1/8 reply card envelope.
I don't know if I can run envelopes that size through my printer. I went to Staples and they told me they can't print on any envelopes, no matter the size. Anyone else have this issue or have any suggestions as to how to print on these envelopes?
Posted 27 December 2006 - 06:59 PM
maybe they can help
Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com / Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion
Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
Awards and recognition:
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award) | AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner | Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read! If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email email@example.com.
Posted 27 December 2006 - 06:59 PM
1. I think if you go on the Martha Stewart Weddings website they show you how to do this. You could try a search on printing envelopes and see what happens.
2. I think they sell computer programs that allow you to custom make wedding invitations. I'm not sure how much these costs, but it will still be cheaper than having your invitations made.
3. If you can't figure out how to do it, there are other alternatives. A friend of mine had her counsin who has beautiful handwriting do the lettering and they look so professional and gorgeous. Another friend of mine printed the address on regular paper and then decopaged it onto the envelope. It also came out really nice.
4. Lastly, you can try searching the internet for DIY websites that show you how to do this. I think the Home Shopping Network sells a kit that shows you how to do this.
5. My best friend is an art teacher, I'll ask her if she knows how to go about doing this.
I don't know if any of this helps. Good luck!
Posted 27 December 2006 - 07:06 PM
What program are you trying to use? Word, Publisher, Photoshop etc.
Posted 27 December 2006 - 07:15 PM
that should work with some degree of trial and error for lining up the print.
Posted 27 December 2006 - 07:21 PM
After you've done the above, click "add to document" - the appropriate size area for your envelope should display. Now you can change the font, center it, whatever you need to do.
When you are ready to print, go to the File menu, Print...before you click OK, click on your Printer Properties and tell the printer what size you are printing on. Again, you can create a custom size if necessary.
I hope this helps. If not, post back!
Posted 27 December 2006 - 08:16 PM
Posted 27 December 2006 - 08:35 PM
Posted 27 December 2006 - 08:38 PM
Posted 28 December 2006 - 12:41 AM
Also, for my address labels and the note cards I included with my STDs, I just downloaded the Avery template that I needed (Office Supplies - Office Products | Avery Official Website) and that made it so easy!
Our Caletas Wedding Slideshow (by Leigh Miller)
Our Caletas Wedding Video
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users