• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#761 Tam

Tam
  • 551 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 08:31 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lp579
    Not sure if the patio locations were cleared up...so I thought I'd help out anyways. El Patio's terrace is ground level quite close to the main lobby area far away from the ocean. The Bordeaux's terrace is on the 2nd floor of a 3 restaurant complex close to the ocean, but the bar used for that one is open to the public as well. The Hmitsu terrace is a 2nd floor one again close to the main lobby but fairly private as they set up a private bar just for you and your guests (that's the one we chose). Hope that helps out!!
    that totally helps. Do you have any other dos or don'ts... maybe a wedding review??
    Did you have a civil or symbolic ceremony?

#762 rdhbride

rdhbride
    • 313 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:12 PM

ebredhawk- if you could email me that welcome kit that would be wonderful!!! ty in advance:)
      mimirdh1@aol.com

#763 danathebride

danathebride
      • 28 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:37 PM

ebredhawk, I see that LOTS of people have asked you to send them the welcome packet...but I guess I'm one of them. Could you please send it to me as well? Thank you SO much!!!

danathebride@yahoo.com

#764 SSNM

SSNM
        • 675 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:07 PM

Is the packet postable on the forum? That may be A LOT easier

#765 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
          • 949 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 08:57 AM

i wish they were postable, but i barely got them small enough to send through email! the forums size limits are a little too low for these things.

i'm sending them now though.. if you asked for it and don't get it this morning, let me know! i don't usually get on the forum at night when i'm at home and i had to leave work early yesterday so sorry for the delay there!

#766 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
            • 949 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:11 AM

I GOT MY OFFICIAL WC ASSIGNMENT!! woooo!! it's deyanira!! i can finally ask some of my crazy questions now!!

#767 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
              • 350 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:18 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by ebredhawk
                i'm sending them now though.. if you asked for it and don't get it this morning, let me know! i don't usually get on the forum at night when i'm at home and i had to leave work early yesterday so sorry for the delay there!
                Got it. Thanks so much!!!!

Misty

#768 annidas

annidas
                • 22 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:42 AM

Hey ladies

Ive read all the posts and its making really excited! Im getting married Nov 27th, 2009 and so far my coordinator Carolina has been awesome!

ebredhawk ... I was thinking of making a welcome kit for my guests also...can you please send me what you have so far...it would be very helpful...annidas@hotmail.com

thanks!
                  Annida

#769 SSNM

SSNM
                  • 675 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 10:45 AM

Thank you so much for the emails Erin! This stuff is really useful!

#770 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
                    • 2,528 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 01:04 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by annidas
                      Hey ladies

Ive read all the posts and its making really excited! Im getting married Nov 27th, 2009 and so far my coordinator Carolina has been awesome!

ebredhawk ... I was thinking of making a welcome kit for my guests also...can you please send me what you have so far...it would be very helpful...annidas@hotmail.com

thanks!
                      Annida
                      The welcome kit Erin is talking about is one from the resort... its like the info pamphlet they give you upon check-in! But it still has lots of info you will find very useful! :)
                      Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users