Photo

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#3081 JackieandTim

JackieandTim
  • 61 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 10:42 AM

Hi ladies! We only had 41 people and we used the Himitsu Terrace. I have a few pictures of the terrace with our tables set up if anyone is interested. The Himitsu Terrace gave us plenty of room for dancing, dj, cake table, etc.

#3082 drbride83

drbride83
    • 47 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 01:14 PM

Hi Jackie,

Can you send some of the pictures of the Himitsu Terrace to me? It's hard to tell what the terraces really look like from the pictures they send you.

Hi ladies! We only had 41 people and we used the Himitsu Terrace. I have a few pictures of the terrace with our tables set up if anyone is interested. The Himitsu Terrace gave us plenty of room for dancing, dj, cake table, etc.

#3083 DRwedgal2011

DRwedgal2011
      • 69 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 02:24 PM

Congratulations, Eliana! I hope it was everything you wanted it to be!

Jackie, could I also get a copy?: mekharajan@hotmail.com

Thanks! :)

#3084 jennnyclo

jennnyclo
        • 44 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 03:30 PM

congrats eliana!! and jackie do u mind sending me some pics plse?? j.penafiel@yahoo.com..

#3085 beachbum2010

beachbum2010
          • 73 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by JackieandTim 

We had 41 too and the Himitsu Terrace - it was perfect and had plenty of room as well!!

#3086 Tink

Tink
            • 160 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 10:39 AM

Can I please see them as well? I'd really appreciate it! Heidyeli725@aol.com

#3087 alykay

alykay
              • Site Supporter
              • 77 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 11:22 AM

Hi Jackie

I would love to see some photos as well

you can send them to me at alykay24@hotmail.com

thanks so much

#3088 JackieandTim

JackieandTim
                • 61 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 01:46 PM

A tip for everyone: If you have your pictures done by the resort photographer and have the pictures put onto a cd make sure you get permission from them to reprint the pictures.

Costco will not let me pick up our pictures without permission and my WC hasnt responded to me yet. I'm annoyed!

#3089 drbride83

drbride83
                  • 47 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 02:04 PM

That really sucks Jackie as I am sure you can't wait to see them! That's really annoying that they didn't tell you this before!

Can any of you girls who have gotten married at DPC already send me a picture or post pictures of what your cake looked like? I just want to see what kind of cakes they can do, the ones I saw on their website I didn't really like. I also thought I read somewhere in here that they will charge extra to put flowers on it, unless you bring your own? Is that correct or am I totally making this up? I am going to send a picture to Yessica of what we wanted, do they charge extra if you want a specific cake or do they still only charge per piece?

cdn83@hotmail.ca

Thanks!

#3090 JackieandTim

JackieandTim
                    • 61 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 03:21 PM

Well luckily I am able to see the pictures and I have print outs from the resort. However it is still really annoying!

Sorry I dont have pictures of the cake. I didn't really care too much about what it looked like. It definitely wasn't the most fancy looking wedding cake. However it was the best vanilla cake I have ever tasted in my life and I am not really a fan of cake at all.

Originally Posted by drbride83 

That really sucks Jackie as I am sure you can't wait to see them! That's really annoying that they didn't tell you this before!

Can any of you girls who have gotten married at DPC already send me a picture or post pictures of what your cake looked like? I just want to see what kind of cakes they can do, the ones I saw on their website I didn't really like. I also thought I read somewhere in here that they will charge extra to put flowers on it, unless you bring your own? Is that correct or am I totally making this up? I am going to send a picture to Yessica of what we wanted, do they charge extra if you want a specific cake or do they still only charge per piece?

cdn83@hotmail.ca

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users