Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#3011 SomersSK

SomersSK
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 01:50 PM

Hi All,

Deyanira sent me pictures of the huppah (which I LOVE and have now decided to use) , and also of the flower options that are available for centerpeices or bouquets...if anyone is interested in seeing them I would be happy to email them to you!

Have a great day!!!

Sarah

Sarah and Paul
    Dreams Punta Cana
    Jan 12, 2011 - 4pm

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/dxYEm4.png

#3012 DRwedgal2011

DRwedgal2011
    • 69 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 02:20 PM

Hi Sarah, Can I get a copy of the centerpieces and bouquets available? Thanks! Mekha

#3013 jennnyclo

jennnyclo
      • 44 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 02:48 PM

hey Sarah would it be possible to have that emailed to me as well ..j.penafiel@yahoo.com (just incase) thanx.

AND BTW LADIES. SO I FINALLY GOT CONFIRMATION FROM THE JUDGE AND THE TIME IS FINALLY SET. NOW THE WC IS ASKING ME TO SEND HER A COPY OF MY CC FROM AND BACK COLOR COPY AND A COPY OF MY ID..IM REALLY IFFY ABOUT SENDING THINGS LIKE THAT THROUGH EMAIL, HAS ANYONE DONE IT THIS WAY AS WELL AND ANY PROBLEMS???IF NOT I GUESS ILL HAVE NO CHOICE TO BUT 2 SO I CAN MAKE TE FINAL CONFIRMATION.

#3014 SomersSK

SomersSK
        • 35 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 04:38 PM

Hi Mekha,

What is your email address?

Sarah and Paul
          Dreams Punta Cana
          Jan 12, 2011 - 4pm

#3015 welljen

welljen
          • Site Supporter
          • 94 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by jennnyclo 

hey Sarah would it be possible to have that emailed to me as well ..j.penafiel@yahoo.com (just incase) thanx.

AND BTW LADIES. SO I FINALLY GOT CONFIRMATION FROM THE JUDGE AND THE TIME IS FINALLY SET. NOW THE WC IS ASKING ME TO SEND HER A COPY OF MY CC FROM AND BACK COLOR COPY AND A COPY OF MY ID..IM REALLY IFFY ABOUT SENDING THINGS LIKE THAT THROUGH EMAIL, HAS ANYONE DONE IT THIS WAY AS WELL AND ANY PROBLEMS???IF NOT I GUESS ILL HAVE NO CHOICE TO BUT 2 SO I CAN MAKE TE FINAL CONFIRMATION.

Hi jennyclo,

Glad to hear that you finally received your confirmation. As for your question about sending your CC and ID, I was asked to do the same thing. I was a bit apprehensive to do it too, but considering it was next to impossible to get someone on the phone, I ended up caving in. It took them a couple of months, from the time I did so until the charge actually showed up on my bill.

Jenn

#3016 JackieandTim

JackieandTim
            • 61 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 07:20 AM

I emailed my information as well. I got a little nervous about it after I clicked send. Luckily no sort of fraud has resulted from it. Also, it took them a year to charge our card. I sent the information in at the beginning of November 2009. I finally told the WC a few weeks ago that we want the card charged before we arrive. So I think it was finally done.

Originally Posted by welljen 

Hi jennyclo,

Glad to hear that you finally received your confirmation. As for your question about sending your CC and ID, I was asked to do the same thing. I was a bit apprehensive to do it too, but considering it was next to impossible to get someone on the phone, I ended up caving in. It took them a couple of months, from the time I did so until the charge actually showed up on my bill.

Jenn

#3017 DRwedgal2011

DRwedgal2011
              • 69 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by SomersSK 

Hi Mekha,

What is your email address?

Hey Sarah,

My email address is mekharajan@hotmail.com  Thanks so much! :)

#3018 lyndsay_h

lyndsay_h
                • 218 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 06:20 PM

This link tells the dress code for each restaurant

Does anyone know how strict the resort is with the dress code?  My brother-in-law called me yesterday and asked if nice sandals are allowed or does he need to bring closed-toe shoes.    

#3019 beachbum2010

beachbum2010
                  • 73 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 05:32 AM

I am wondering if anyone has any ideas/suggestions on what guests could to instead of banging on their glasses to have us (bride/groom) kiss.  I have to admit - I am not a fan of this tradition.  I am anticipating that I am not going to be able to avoid it completely and don't really expect to - but would like something a bit more exciting, less irritating and slightly embarrassing for the gues!!!

If anyone has any ideas, I would love some...

Thanks,

Carol

#3020 SomersSK

SomersSK
                    • 35 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 10:39 AM

A friend of mine got married in August, and she made the guests get up on the dance floor and hula hoop for them to kiss!

It was pretty funny when people actually did it - but most people were to shy to get up there so they didn't have to do it much :)

Sarah and Paul
                      Dreams Punta Cana
                      Jan 12, 2011 - 4pm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users