Photo

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#2091 xxashleyxx007

xxashleyxx007
  • 227 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 05:54 PM

Great idea, I will use GoogleDocs! =) Thanks!

#2092 melbeern

melbeern
    • 34 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 08:02 PM

Hi, our wedding is right around the corner!! We leave for DPC on Monday. I was wondering, has anyone heard that it is good for you and your guests to bring your own drink cups? And the bartenders fill them up with whatever you want? If so, what type did you get?

Thanks!

#2093 JENISE

JENISE
      • 652 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:21 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by melbeern
        Hi, our wedding is right around the corner!! We leave for DPC on Monday. I was wondering, has anyone heard that it is good for you and your guests to bring your own drink cups? And the bartenders fill them up with whatever you want? If so, what type did you get?

Thanks!
        WOW! I'm so excited for you! Good luck and have a blast. Can't wait to here your opinions about things when you get back. Sorry, can't help you with the cups questions but I'd be interested to know the answer too.

#2094 Eliana

Eliana
        • 676 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:55 PM

As far as I know you are allow to bring you own cups/mugs and the bartenders will fill them for you! I've also read some reviews in which they say that it is kind of a waste to get them as the cups they provide are big enough and the own guest's cups go to be more annoying to carry than anything else.
          I'm not sure as I haven't been there yet, but that's what I've read somewhere here in the forum.
          Your wedding is sooooo sooon!!!! congrats and have an excellent time!

#2095 CruzRodz032310@aol.com

CruzRodz032310@aol.com
          • 19 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 01:57 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by lrdavis23
            Hi Lynette congrats and welcome, you will be at the resort the same time I will be there, my wedding is on June 18th, but we arrive at the resort of the 15th, hope to see you.

Toya
            Hi Toya!

I would love to have met you but I'm leaving the very next day. Well, pretty much hours after our wedding and going on our honeymoon the 13th! I'm crazy I know. lol

#2096 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
            • 876 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:12 PM

Quote:

Thanks!
              How exciting and soo close. Have a wonderful time and enjoy every moment. I too have heard you can bring your own cups/mugs but have read that it is easier to just use the resorts.
              Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

#2097 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,680 posts
              • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
              • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
              • LocationUtah

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:41 PM

Quote:

Thanks!
              When we were there last June Andrea and Jason had cups made but I don't remember seeing anyone use them actually The cups they provide you with are pretty big... let me see if I can find a picture to show ya.

Click the image to open in full size.

So you can kind of see actually the mugs (the blue ones) from Andrea and then the beer glasses. For the fruity drinks they use a similar style. They're very tall and plastic if I can remember correctly.

#2098 melbeern

melbeern
              • 34 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 02:57 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by ~Melissa~
                When we were there last June Andrea and Jason had cups made but I don't remember seeing anyone use them actually The cups they provide you with are pretty big... let me see if I can find a picture to show ya.

Click the image to open in full size.

So you can kind of see actually the mugs (the blue ones) from Andrea and then the beer glasses. For the fruity drinks they use a similar style. They're very tall and plastic if I can remember correctly.
                Thanks everyone for your input. I think we will hold off on the cups... one less thing to worry about.. I attempted to contact Deyanira about some wedding things, however she hasn't responded... i assumed that she would be giving us her attention since our wedding is in 1 week!!...

#2099 Eliana

Eliana
                • 676 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 05:19 PM

Quote:
                  Thanks everyone for your input. I think we will hold off on the cups... one less thing to worry about.. I attempted to contact Deyanira about some wedding things, however she hasn't responded... i assumed that she would be giving us her attention since our wedding is in 1 week!!...
                  At this point, you should probably reach out to her by phone... just in case to confirm everything... how many people do you have going to your wedding? are you having a private dinner/reception? if yes, which location did you choose for the event? good luck and email her/call her until she gets back to you!

#2100 melbeern

melbeern
                  • 34 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 10:21 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by elifrigo
                    At this point, you should probably reach out to her by phone... just in case to confirm everything... how many people do you have going to your wedding? are you having a private dinner/reception? if yes, which location did you choose for the event? good luck and email her/call her until she gets back to you!
                    We are having about 20 ppl.. our wedding is at the Gazebo, reception at the Bordeaux Terrace... private dinner..

We have a 4 year old coming... and we aren't sure if we need to, but should we bring a child car seat

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users